New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

I can’t fathom the fact that this was scrapped and replaced with screenshots from a music video that almost blinded us all. This + the original Make Me music video would have created headlines here and there and boom Glory debuted at #1 on BB200. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
Well, better late than never I guess. Glory 2020 has just snatched every other albums photoshoots. Easily her best to date :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

also, I thought there was a Transformers or something behind her in that pic :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

LaChapelle is knows for creating sets with lot of props for the shoots, and Im sure if we saw his final edit we would understand it.

They probably agreed they can use his photos only in edited form so the artistic direction is not released.

This makes sense. Thanks! 

39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She was driving a car in the original Make Me video.

I wonder if she crashed it?

33 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

She demolished the house so it may be possible that happened too. 

That car is expensive as **** and was used in Make Me 2.00. And its obviously photoshopped lmao.

She and RCA are rich but not rich to that extent where they would demolish a brand new car on purpose.