New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

• Super Mods

Alright, I'm gonna call it out but where are those people that said that it was BRITNEY HERSELF that rejected the original make me video and that she didn't want to be ***ualized?!?

Now it's more than obvious that this was her original vision and that the original make me video was really what she wanted. 

So the fact that it's now all coming out at a time where she's against her team, it's definitely Britney behind this, as if her dad would want this to be released when he was willing to dump the whole residency and lose millions. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

She looks SO good. It puts a smile on my face knowing that Glory is getting some more promo so more people can enjoy and experience how amazing that era was/is.

Also, it not much fun when every other thread becomes a Lou Taylor/Jamie hate thread on Exhale. Let’s just appreciate what came our way rather than cry over what could’ve and should’ve been.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Kiey said:

We GOT A ******* SCREENSHOT

I CANTTTTTTT

Granted it was a video outtake, but a really good one at that.

frankly, I think people are overreacting and overthinking the album cover. What may have encouraged her team to use that video outtake is due it being a close up shot of her face just like all her preceding albums so it was more natural to just stay consistent with (BJ, FF) and to some extent ITZ too. 

I am not defending her team but I respect that creative differences arise in such situations. The Glory repackage artwork is amazinggg

• Love 1