New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

These are amazing, do they all come with the vinyl?

Why does that bloodyvinyl guy already have the record if it's not available until December 4th?

Is that a car behind her in the sunglasses pic?

Is there where she filmed the work ***** music video?

Why was it scrapped?

200w.gif

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney said take that Boycott Club :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

britney spears lol GIF

I swear boycotting this was still an opinion yesterday ...but today.. I mean how can one resist loving all of this ?

Resisting Britney's magic ??

Call me a traitor or a b*itch, I'll call them a wizzard or a witch! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

14 minutes ago, Alio said:

britney spears lol GIF

I swear boycotting this was still an opinion yesterday ...but today.. I mean how can one resist loving all of this ?

Resisting Britney's magic ??

Call me a traitor or a b*itch, I'll call them a wizzard or a witch! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I love the releases. They are quite good. I just don't want this model to continue where her label/team is releasing music while she's under the conservatorship for having """"dementia""""" and has to ask her father some coins to get to enjoy holiday :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

I love the releases. They are quite good. I just don't want this model to continue where her label/team is releasing music while she's under the conservatorship for having """"dementia""""" and has to ask her father some coins to get to enjoy holiday :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

oh of course I totally understand that and I agree. The fact Britney didn't say a word about it on her insta is showing how the situation is complicated and I don't like it !

I was kidding, you know, but I just assume you can't be a fan and not feeling ...well... :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:.... today with all of these releases, "new" pictures, "new" songs, I mean..

• Love 2
  • Like 1