New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

10 hours ago, Puppy said:

Alright, I'm gonna call it out but where are those people that said that it was BRITNEY HERSELF that rejected the original make me video and that she didn't want to be ***ualized?!?

Now it's more than obvious that this was her original vision and that the original make me video was really what she wanted. 

So the fact that it's now all coming out at a time where she's against her team, it's definitely Britney behind this, as if her dad would want this to be released when he was willing to dump the whole residency and lose millions. 

THIS.

The canning of the original MM video and original Glory artwork is what provoked Britney to begin fighting back against the conservatorship.

Mark. My. Words.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

THIS.

The canning of the original MM video and original Glory artwork is what provoked Britney to begin fighting back against the conservatorship.

Mark. My. Words.

EXACTLY. I’m pretty sure she’s would have been okay going along with their ruse but like if she can’t even have a say in her creative work then what’s the point of being in this cship if every little thing is taken away from her. You can see she was VERY passionate about this album compared to Britney Jean and she’s always said she feels the most powerful when she’s **** and Glory is full of it. 

It just never makes sense to me that Britney worked with David Lachappelle for years and now all of a sudden is like “oh, I didn’t know you were gonna be that explicit...I mean I’m a mom now.” She’s always admired his creativity. 

i think they don’t like him because he brings out the best in her. Just like the RS shoot when he said he wanted to take it up a notch and she ripped her shirt wide open. The two always makes magic together because they know how to take each other’s idea to the next level just like how she was proud of the Everytime video praising David for literally taking what she imagined and bringing it to life. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Mansos said:

Did you notice the outfits? They match the original video....

EoQtjbmWMActJbi?format=jpg&name=900x900 EoU6SkHW8AEQy7N?format=jpg&name=large 

also

Screenshot-2020-12-03-at-16-45-36.png britney-glory.png 

They were done on "the same day". And also, the "swimming in the stars" dress looks pretty similar to the golden dress from Make Me video. I think they did the shoot on the last day of filming the music video (day 3), but since there were no photos of that day, I think few believed that info. 

On 12/2/2020 at 9:00 AM, MM0219 said:

My heart hurts that this photoshoot was scrapped back in 2016. We could have had her best album artwork for Glory. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It takes Britney not working for the label to open their eyes on how to promote. what a loss this could’ve been her emancipation.

18 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m pretty sure the “limited to 1000 copies” will have the purple sky and the rest will have this artwork

Really!? They pressed two different versions?

On her website is says that its printed on white discs and all....?