New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

She was chained to the house?

Caged in her own backyard?

And then...

She destroys the house?

And the car she was driving somehow gets wrecked? (Maybe while she escapes?)

No wonder the original MM video was never released. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Hold up this concept sounds legit.

Further proof she is not a vegetable James/Lou claim she is.

irpLvJS.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

And then...

She destroys the house?

No wonder the original MM video was never released. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

This sounds amazing :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Musicandsoul said:

WTFFFFF

THEY HAD ALL OF THISSSSSSSSSSSS

******* idiots!!

Yes this new stuff is amazing and way better than what was originally released for the 💿.
The car crash photo is kinda weird but cool too :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I still don’t get why she had to wear that sumo diaper tho for some of the pics... even her standard leotard would be better but maybe I just don’t get the wrapped in sheets aesthetics :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's called "the magic of cinema."

Of course they didn't really "crash" the car. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Well yall were acting like she crashed the car for real.

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Aaaaand...

She kills the boyfriend who has been trapping her inside her own house.

That original MM video was going to be DARK!

I ******* hate her father and Lou M Taylor

irpLvJS.gif

• Like 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yes this new stuff is amazing and way better than what was originally released for the 💿.
The car crash photo is kinda weird but cool too :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I still don’t get why she had to wear that sumo diaper tho for some of the pics... even her standard leotard would be better but maybe I just don’t get the wrapped in sheets aesthetics :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

It looks bloody amazing.

And it looks far from diaper.

2 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Are you kidding!! That’s my favorite outfit it’s so dope . Simple but **** & the heel is cute. I love fashion Bri

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

That car is expensive as **** and was used in Make Me 2.00. And its obviously photoshopped lmao.

She and RCA are rich but not rich to that extent where they would demolish a brand new car on purpose.

LOL of course it won't be THAT car :queenie_falling_dying_dead:, but I was imagining it could be a prop of that car or something like that.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait...

And then...

She destroys the house?

Lachappelle as an artist basically expressed what he saw or may have heard over the years... and created a surreal storyline to go along with it 

• Like 1