New pictures from Britney Spears' "Glory" Deluxe vinyl

On 12/2/2020 at 8:31 PM, alienatedNey said:

I can’t fathom the fact that this was scrapped and replaced with screenshots from a music video that almost blinded us all. This + the original Make Me music video would have created headlines here and there and boom Glory debuted at #1 on BB200. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:
Well, better late than never I guess. Glory 2020 has just snatched every other albums photoshoots. Easily her best to date :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

also, I thought there was a Transformers or something behind her in that pic :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

To think I could have hearted this post if you didnt say that the abomination unreleased Make Me Flop Video would have created headlines :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

1 hour ago, MacJ said:

Really!? They pressed two different versions?

On her website is says that its printed on white discs and all....?

It’s confusing because some site have the same street date as the “1,000” copies only, and UPC. Ex: Target. Urban has a different cover pictured and a December 30th street date. Her site shows the same cover as Urban with a Dec 14th street date... it’s pretty confusing, we probably won’t know for sure until everyone has their copy in hand 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I’m pissed with myself for not ordering from Amazon UK sooner as that’s where I live. Does Amazon US ship to the UK?

Yes they do, just log in with your Amazon account informations, you may be need a creditcard, but that's it. 

You can also just buy on the official Britney Spears shop, they use Amazon Pay. 

11 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Yes they do, just log in with your Amazon account informations, you may be need a creditcard, but that's it. 

You can also just buy on the official Britney Spears shop, they use Amazon Pay. 

It's all good, Amazon UK had a few more back in stock today although I think they're being dispatched from the US. Managed to get one :)