Nicki Minaj is salty about the Grammys

Jordan Miller

Nicki only wrote that tweet as it relates to the topic of discussion rn on social media/Twitter on how the Grammy robs people and doesn’t commemorate the right artist for right things/categories. And how the weekend wasn’t nominated for anything and the rnb section having no females/Even Justin Bieber made a comment discussing how he made a rnb album but was nominated for pop something or the other.

she wasn’t outta left pocket. Nor was she speaking on cardi at all. 

this title is misleading n looking for clickbait. 

You know what? She comes off as a bitter angry black woman (and the problem is: It's something she don't even realize) so many times, has always something to complain about, it's not cute. 

Enjoy your success, be thankful for all things you have accomplished. 

But don't come for anyones skincolor, this statement makes her look like a fool and a bitter *****. 

And for all the comments in the future: 

source.gif

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Nicki only wrote that tweet as it relates to the topic of discussion rn on social media/Twitter on how the Grammy robs people and doesn’t commemorate the right artist for right things/categories. And how the weekend wasn’t nominated for anything and the rnb section having no females/Even Justin Bieber made a comment discussing how he made a rnb album but was nominated for pop something or the other.

she wasn’t outta left pocket. Nor was she speaking on cardi at all. 

this title is misleading n looking for clickbait. 

Mostly I think that she's coming across as a bit selfish and self-absorbed considering that she's making this all about herself in an attempt to further hype Pink Friday's legacy. Like we get it, the album recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. But not everything has to be used as a promo opportunity or revolve around her; she's giving me Demi teas with that tweet. 

Also, it's kind of funny that she's referring to Bon Iver as a "white man", even though it's a band. The fact that she even had to bring up race is... interesting.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

It's meghan thee stallion is the first female rapper since Nicki to get nominated in this category..

She should be celebrating. Not being bitter. 

And she knows meghan can win Grammys before her. 

I can't, instead if celebrating. But I guess meghan did the big no no when she collabrated with Cardi on WAP and had the biggest hit in female rap to date. 

8 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Mostly I think that she's coming across as a bit selfish and self-absorbed considering that she's making this all about herself in an attempt to further hype Pink Friday's legacy. Like we get it, the album recently celebrated its 10th anniversary. But not everything has to be used as a promo opportunity or revolve around her; she's giving me Demi teas with that tweet. 

Also, it's kind of funny that she's referring to Bon Iver as a "white man", even though it's a band. The fact that she even had to bring up race is... interesting.

I don’t think she’s coming selfish per day.. I think ppl have a sour taste of her so it may come across that way like she’s whining.. but she’s just saying why are ppl surprised how corrupt the Grammys are infact when she got snubbed which is relevant to all the chatter rn on social media. The weekend rn is going off rn and every gossip site/social is covering this story rn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_c76ihSah/?igshid=ssbt7pes9qbw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_vPDGJaAK/?igshid=1cbvtb87ur1my

53 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Selfish ... check

Self-absorbed ... check

Opportunistic ... check

You nailed it!

• Love 1

I guess you can have all the money, success and *** in the world but still be bitter about lack of recognition from a falling academy :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Anyway, I agree with her BUT why does she have to make this about race? To be fair I could care less for Bon Iver but I still think he deserved it. How many Grammys has Beyoncé or Kanye stole i mean won :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Rappers after 2000 dont deserve any awards and thats that on that :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: All they're singing about is *****, ****s, ***,money and jewelry. How is any of that prize worthy? Rappers of the last century were revolutionary, fought and died for the rights of black people. Every verse was an anthem against hatred and and oppressive system. What exactly do "rappers" like Nicki, Cardi, Lil Wayne or whoever is big at this point have to offer to black community or the world in general? Absolutely nothing.

They should be ashamed for letting down their community and for taking something so revolutionary and pure as rap and hip hop and twist it into a disgrace that it is today :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Are you stupid or something? I’m asking this before trying to cancel every word that you just wrote. 

Again, this is the most idiotic comment made by someone in exhale history. :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She’s calling out misogyny and racism in the industry. Funny how Jordan Miller was so quick to made this thread calling her “bitter”, yet he never addresses her stats and star power. Like for example, how she made hip hop mainstream again, the way she fought for streams and the way Queen Radio outsold every pop star radio combined in terms of views. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

A bunch of whites calling Nicki out on this site like they think it matters, yet her TWEET is blowing up on twitter - going viral - TRIPLE PLATINUM. How is your fading pop stars doing at this point? :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Like 3

Uh, so Nicki gets to say that Bon Iver, a band of extremely talented musicians, received their award because they're white, but Lana Del Rey, who didn't even mention race, was cancelled for being racist. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Nicki, you're hella talented and influental, and anyone who tries to deny that is a delusional ****wit, but no one likes a perpetual victim (especially when they're not a good person to begin with). :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Style. said:

She’s calling out misogyny and racism in the industry. Funny how Jordan Miller was so quick to made this thread calling her “bitter”, yet he never addresses her stats and star power. Like for example, how she made hip hop mainstream again, the way she fought for streams and the way Queen Radio outsold every pop star radio combined in terms of views. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

A bunch of whites calling Nicki out on this site like they think it matters, yet her TWEET is blowing up on twitter - going viral - TRIPLE PLATINUM. How is your fading pop stars doing at this point? :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

misogyny and racism? Beyoncè has 9 noms and everyone is complain about it. So what the **** people really want????

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block