Nicki Minaj is salty about the Grammys

Jordan Miller

24 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Uh, so Nicki gets to say that Bon Iver, a band of extremely talented musicians, received their award because they're white, but Lana Del Rey, who didn't even mention race, was cancelled for being racist. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: Nicki, you're hella talented and influental, and anyone who tries to deny that is a delusional ****wit, but no one likes a perpetual victim (especially when they're not a good person to begin with). :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

And what’s your point? Also, what’s your backup when you throw the “not a good person” card so easily? Back the **** off! 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Invitation said:

It's a joke she hasn't won a Grammy for any of her work tbh.

Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat having a Grammy before Nicki Minaj is just bull****. These girls are literally not on Nicki’s levels by any means and they being recognized before Nicki is straight bull****. I have to laugh at this point. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Lil Kim having a Grammy with one flow and with Biggie as her ghostwriter is also alarming. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

And what’s your point? Also, what’s your backup when you throw the “not a good person” card so easily? Back the **** off! 

I mean, '"Not a good person," may have been an exaggeration, but her morals are, at the very least, highly questionable - still choosing to support her disgusting brother; collaborating with 6ix9ine three times; marrying a rap***. I didn't even need to list that ****, tbh, as pretty much everyone is aware of it anyway. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

misogyny and racism? Beyoncè has 9 noms and everyone is complain about it. So what the **** people really want????

Black people and black communities are represented by more individuals than just Beyonce and her sugar daddy with FISH lips. You know? Use your brain. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:
Nicki Minaj lashed out at the Grammys :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
Not loving what she said. Thoughts? 

salty.jpg.c98bdfee83670ba85e61490510bcc526.jpg

Related:

Well, maybe she isn’t the best, but after ten years in the business she deserve a little bit more. Why they don’t bring her to the stage and spit in her face instead giving awards to untalented people and onehitwonders???

Not a fan of what she said, but I understand her.

P.S: What’s a Bon Iver???

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, '"Not a good person," may have been an exaggeration, but her morals are, at the very least, highly questionable - still choosing to support her disgusting brother; collaborating with 6ix9ine three times; marrying a rap***. I didn't even need to list that ****, tbh, as pretty much everyone is aware of it anyway. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Marrying a rap***? Receipts or it didn’t happen. As for Tekashi, show me the receipts. :fran_frog_meme_green:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

U right, but before that, she was killing it... I mean... Chris Brown won a grammy and got a lot of nominations after Rihanna...

Jordan Miller and them boys: The Weeknd calls out The Grammys as he should! 

Jordan Miler and them boys: Nicki Minaj is so ******* rude. She’s angry and bitter. Why is she calling the Grammys out? *then you come up and attack her with her family*

Well done, you white men! These are the men who are in the Grammy committee’ and in charge of justice! That’s why black people are dying on the streets and no one give a damn! 

WELL F DONE!  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

https://on.ny.gov/3m57kcz

Kenneth Petty, 41, turned himself into federal custody Wednesday after failing to register as a *** offender in California, the U.S. Marshals Service confirmed to USA TODAY. 

"Kenneth Petty self-surrendered to the U.S. Marshals in Los Angeles today," spokesperson Lynzey Donahue said in a statement Wednesday.

Petty moved to Los Angeles last July before tying the knot with Minaj in October, but according to court documents, he knowingly failed to register as a *** offender as required by the *** Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA).

According to the registry, in April 1995, Petty was convicted of attempted first-degree r*** in connection with a 1994 assault that occurred when both he and the victim were 16. It also notes that he used a knife or cutting instrument during the commission of the crime. He was sentenced to between 18 and 54 months in state prison. According to New York State Department of Corrections records, he served just under four years and was released in January 1999.

The DOC website says that Petty went back to prison in 2006 after a first-degree manslaughter conviction and served nearly seven years before being released on parole in May 2013.

So, not only did he attempt r***, but he also ******** someone. What a great guy. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

As for 6ix9ine, this **** is way too long for me to paste quotes, but it details everything nicely and includes actual documents:

https://jezebel.com/details-in-child-***-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

https://on.ny.gov/3m57kcz

So, not only did he attempt r***, but he also ******** someone. What a great guy. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

As for 6ix9ine, this **** is way too long for me to paste quotes, but it details everything nicely and includes actual documents:

https://jezebel.com/details-in-child-***-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

If these are the same lawyers who accused him of r***, the ones who didn’t give a **** about Breonna Taylor or the ones who let the cops free after they killed George Floyd, then boy you’re delusional! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

TrashAssThinking

Just now, Style. said:

If these are the same lawyers who accused him of r***, the ones who didn’t give a **** about Breonna Taylor or the ones who let the cops free after they killed George Floyd, then boy you’re delusional! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

TrashAssThinking

So, first you ask for receipts, and then, when I provide them, you retreat by pulling the race card. Cute... :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Lol, what are you implying? Are you saying that every black criminal ever was convicted because of racism? I'm not denying that there's institutional racism because there 100% is, but girl... Might as well say that her brother didn't actually repeatedly r*** and physically abuse his stepdaughter over the course of 8 months - he was only accused of doing so by racist lawyers and judges. :eyes_britney_laugh: I agree that there's a problem, but pulling the race card in this situation does a huge disservice to the victims. These aren't petty **** charges we're talking about. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Furthermore, the difference between Nicki and The Weeknd is that he didn't downplay another artist's success and talent based on race. Besides, whenever I see headlines about Nicki, it's always her complaining about something, so it's hard to take her seriously even if I agree that the Grammy Awards are a scam. She's super talented and an undeniable legend, but she always comes off so bitter and salty. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

So, first you ask for receipts, and then, when I provide them, you retreat by pulling the race card. Cute... :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Lol, what are you implying? Are you saying that every black criminal ever was convicted because of racism? I'm not denying that there's institutional racism because there 100% is, but girl... Might as well say that her brother didn't actually repeatedly r*** and physically abuse his stepdaughter over the course of 8 months - he was only accused of doing so by racist lawyers and judges. :eyes_britney_laugh: I agree that there's a problem, but pulling the race card in this situation does a huge disservice to the victims. These aren't petty **** charges we're talking about. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Furthermore, the difference between Nicki and The Weeknd is that he didn't downplay another artist's success and talent based on race. Besides, whenever I see headlines about Nicki, it's always her complaining about something, so it's hard to take her seriously even if I agree that the Grammy Awards are a scam. She's super talented and an undeniable legend, but she always comes off so bitter and salty. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

He took a plea deal because he couldn’t afford an attorney. That was almost 25 years ago and his girlfriend was white and he is black. Get the f outta here with this bull****. They were in a relationship and both were kids, 14 years old and her 16 years old. r*** my ***. Black people are dying on the streets in 2020 by the hand of the white supremacy. I’m not buying this. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

By the way, why is Nicki hated on by others actions? I mean, there are thousands of celebrities that are doing worse things yet no one give a damn. 

Regarding the news about Nicki, then you must live under a rock. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block