Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

It doesn’t matter if she can’t vote. She can still “support” a nominee. There are loads of felons out there who can’t vote who are huge Trump supporters. Who knows who she supports, though? She never discusses things like that anymore. And just because Sam may support him, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she does. It’s not like she’s ever had good taste in men.

@GirlOnTheMoon, @JonJon92, @KrisJ, @GMFlop, @jennyj & @alleyesonme393, I agree with you all!

People have got to take a step back and reanalyze things. Those posts by Trump are about that military medical centre, COVID-19, etc. Sam may have liked what Trump had to say, may appreciate the some of the work he's doing right now. Liking those posts doesn't mean he does agree w/ absolutely everything Donald Trump has ever said or done. And it doesn't necessarily mean he will vote for him neither, but regardless, he should not be shamed, insulted or cancelled just for liking those two posts.

Actor Jacob Young (of 'The Bold & the Beautiful') liked one of those posts. Should he be shamed and cancelled too? Model Rudy Bundini liked this postthat post and this post also; should he be shamed and cancelled too?

Actress Kimberlin Brown (of 'The Bold & the Beautiful' and 'The Young & the Restless') liked this post. Oh! Farrah Abraham (of 'Teen Mom') liked this post. Should they be shamed and cancelled too? And this has more to do w/ Sam than Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

He loves Israel. not the middle east. as a jewish man from israel, I trully dont understad why he would support him, as he recognize Jerusalem Israelis' capital (which the "arabic world" disagrees with)  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Hide contents

please dont make this comment a Israel vs "P@lestin" war

Palestine?

And I'm sure Jerusalem is a holy city for Arabs and Muslims also. 

29 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@GirlOnTheMoon, @JonJon92, @KrisJ, @GMFlop, @jennyj & @alleyesonme393, I agree with you all!

People have got to take a step back and reanalyze things. Those posts by Trump are about that military medical centre, COVID-19, etc. Sam may have liked what Trump had to say, may appreciate the some of the work he's doing right now. Liking those posts doesn't mean he does agree w/ absolutely everything Donald Trump has ever said or done. And it doesn't necessarily mean he will vote for him neither, but regardless, he should not be shamed, insulted or cancelled just for liking those two posts.

Actor Jacob Young (of 'The Bold & the Beautiful') liked one of those posts. Should he be shamed and cancelled too? Model Rudy Bundini liked this postthat post and this post also; should he be shamed and cancelled too?

Actress Kimberlin Brown (of 'The Bold & the Beautiful' and 'The Young & the Restless') liked this post. Oh! Farrah Abraham (of 'Teen Mom') liked this post. Should they be shamed and cancelled too? And this has more to do w/ Sam than Britney.

To answer your question, yes. They should be shamed too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

If Britney supports Trump maybe the conservatorship is needed.

That's low. That's really low. Those are posts liked by Sam, not Britney herself! There are different reasons why Sam may have liked those posts, and even if he were to vote Trump, it doesn't mean Britney would (she cannot vote anyway). Mature couples learn to agree to disagree on politics. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People can vote for whoever they want. Thankfully this is still a somewhat free country. It’s absurd to hate others for their political choices.

People don't hate Donald Trump because he is a Republican, people hate Donald Trump because he is a racist... By all means like and vote for whoever you want but if you are liking or standing for Donald then you are approving what he stands for which is NO good for any american unless you're uncultured and a small minded racist. Election 2020 Ok GIF by CBS News

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

It’s a free country. That’s the problem with people today. They cancel people over literally everything. It’s absurd.

I ******* despise Trump but even if Britney did vote for him if she could that’s her business.

That doesn't make sense to me though, Most of us are fans of Britney, not the Britney that is plastered on her cd covers or on stage but the person. If the person Britney Jean Spears votes trump doesn't that go against everything she stands for? her primary fanbase these days are of LGBTQ... It just doesn't make sense to me that she would be ok with anything he spews.

HOWEVER, I do hate this cancel culture so I do agree with you. It is ridiculous that we care. IF Britney is a trumper, then I would rather her keep politics out of anything social or media related. She can keep that to herself and I am FINE with that 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Lol did you just cite Farrah Abraham?? She's a total **** fest and yes absolutely she should be cancelled and I believe most people aren't here for her.  Why ever would you bring her up to prove a point? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Derrick said:

@jennyj Don't just down vote me and move on. What I said isn't far fetched or incorrect. Donald Trump  IS a racist. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

Isn't he married to an immigrant? How come he has, among others, Black, Latin and Muslim supporters? Candace Owens and Terrence K. Williams are Black, and they're with Trump.

There was a lot of radical Islamic terrorism going on (and there still is, though ISIL was degraded under Trump), and I believe he was asking why do some members of Islamic nations hate America (they call The Great Satan), and many concluded he hated all Muslims and was Islamophobic.

He later went to Saudi Arabia with his wife Melania for some event, and they spoke nicely of Muslims. On the topic of immigration, I believe he wants some law & order. I'm Canadian. If I wanted to go to the US, I'd have to do so legally, identify myself. I cannot even work, as an actor, in the US without employment authorization, and it's very hard if not impossible to get if not already famous (spoke to three lawyers).

I do not believe Donald Trump is a racist, but you're free to disagree.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Justney said:

Lol did you just cite Farrah Abraham?? She's a total **** fest and yes absolutely she should be cancelled and I believe most people aren't here for her.  Why ever would you bring her up to prove a point? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Because she's a celebrity, regardless of how trashy she may appear to some.

I think Sam posted trumps tweet with a laughing emoji to his ig story the night trump announced he had covid. I think he might be staying in touch with politics as the elections are coming up, and the president having covid is pretty big news to follow.

I don’t believe he is one of those hardcore conservatives/trump supporters but wouldn’t find it hard to believe if he was right-leaning when it comes to economic policies. 

I can’t believe ppl are dragging Britney into this. Stop speaking for her and linking her to Trump for no ****** reason

• Love 1