Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

6 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I really don’t think Britney would support Trump. 

I think all Americans should support their president, especially when they're old and suffering from a deadly disease (despite different political views.) 

Trump is loved and loathed, but what he represents (the USA) matters more than what he says in his tweets. Presidents come and go every 4-8 years, but the position is hugely important. 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I think all Americans should support their president, especially when they're old and suffering from a deadly disease (despite different political views.) 

Trump is loved and loathed, but what he represents (the USA) matters more than what he says in his tweets. Presidents come and go every 4-8 years, but the position is hugely important. 

What kinda silly shxt is this!? Blindly support your president??? HUH

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People can vote for whoever they want. Thankfully this is still a somewhat free country. It’s absurd to hate others for their political choices.

THIS.

It's so sad and pathetic how divisive this country is.  It's a democracy for a reason.  The fact that people are dictating who people should vote for should be illegal tbh. The Trump derangement syndrome by some is way too high and batting a blind eye to the bad things from the other side is also disgusting.  Just come together and support whoever you want.  Just because you don't like them shouldn't matter. Your vote is your vote.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I don’t agree lol. Makes no sense. Really. Not at all.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

It’s stuff like this that make people hate democrats and the left. The last I heard,  the US is free country and people can support whoever they want. If you don’t like it then vote for your favourite on Election Day. 

Hate is a strong word.  Stuff like this just makes me shake my head.I agree with everything else you said. 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

People can vote for whoever they want. Thankfully this is still a somewhat free country. It’s absurd to hate others for their political choices.

Well, Trump said he won’t accept the elections if he doesn’t win lol, thank god he can’t really do that, but if it was up to him he would become a dictator and people couldn’t vote whoever they wanted lol. He’s kinda a psycho, isn’t him? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 10/7/2020 at 8:13 PM, KrisJ said:

It’s stuff like this that make people hate democrats and the left. The last I heard,  the US is free country and people can support whoever they want. If you don’t like it then vote for your favourite on Election Day. 

I already said this to another member lol:

Trump said he won’t accept the elections if he doesn’t win lol, thank god he can’t really do that, but if it was up to him he would become a dictator and people couldn’t vote whoever they wanted lol. So yeah, thank god it is a free country.

I mean I think conservatives, republicans and right wing people usually have disgusting ways of thinking but I don’t even understand how these people keep trying to defend this nonsense guy, he is a joke, like a parody of the USA in a movie like “Scary Movie”, it is unbelievable, and his supporters look even more dumb lol.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3