Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

38 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

When people were talking about this yesterday I didn't believe It at first. He shared some anti-Trump stuff before on his stories and like u mentioned... Middle eastern. 

then I checked and it's there, it's real. 

I was shocked, but maybe liking Instagram posts means nothing afterall? Like the FreeBritney posts he has been liking lately :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Maybe the only thing he doesnt like about Trump is when he comes after middle east bc it affects Sam some way or another, but in the end he still supports Trump. 

The 'freeBritney' posts he liked or whatever it must have been for attention, this is how he works bc he cant stand seeing Britney's fans dragging him while he doesnt care about all the other negative things are being said about her. For the way he rolls his instagram, I think he doesnt give two ****s about her freedom and its all about him.

I know Britney doesnt have many options now, so I just hope Britney someday can be free, work on herself and learn she deserves so much better than a narcissist attention *****. I hope she learns to love herself more, to value herself and doesnt settle for anyone who gives her a so called attention.  

really its not about republicans vs. democrats... its about Trump specifically, because supporting him basically means you support antiscience, negationism, racism, xenophobia, trashing global warming and a lot of other things that may or may not go against human rights.

It doesn't mean you are any of these things in an active way, but you support the man you support the whole package and his actions and that is the problem. I really hope he idk sneezed and double tapped two posts by accident :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: And for her boyfriend to be associated with this... And lets not forget people have been crazy after a reason to try to cancel Brit for a long time trying their best to paint her some hard core republican.

Spoiler

Stupid how something like this needs to be explained in this forum... i cant even 

• Love 2
  • Like 6