Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari liked two Trump posts recently. He also posted about Trump and Biden on his Insta stories.

"I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics. No celebs, influencer or whatever they're called are."

Ej0B5yrU4AYjcXf?format=jpg&name=large

I bet he has a good explanation. Right? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:asg.jpg.728fea45e98a82f6ae05f7616ea0d69e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Shows the couple support? Britney cant even vote and probably doesnt even have access to instagram.

Is Sam that stupid? Bc Trump sure loves middle eastern people right. Did he forget about the dream act among other things? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Shows the couple support? Britney cant even vote and probably doesnt even have access to instagram.

Is Sam that stupid? Bc Trump sure loves middle eastern people right. Did he forget about the dream act among other things? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

When people were talking about this yesterday I didn't believe It at first. He shared some anti-Trump stuff before on his stories and like u mentioned... Middle eastern. 

then I checked and it's there, it's real. 

I was shocked, but maybe liking Instagram posts means nothing afterall? Like the FreeBritney posts he has been liking lately :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

As Sam Asghari's biggest fan, how do you feel about this? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm not his 'biggest fan', I just think the insane 24/7 hatred is too much.

I don't know the context of the posts he has liked - i'm not american nor have I read the captions or listened to the videos. I however did see that he only liked those two posts and I didn't see any going further back.

I'm going to reserve judgment for now :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I'm not here for Trump, I will say that.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Is Sam that stupid? Bc Trump sure loves middle eastern people right. 

He loves Israel. not the middle east. as a jewish man from israel, I trully dont understad why he would support him, as he recognize Jerusalem Israelis' capital (which the "arabic world" disagrees with)  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

please dont make this comment a Israel vs "P@lestin" war

On 10/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Easy There said:

Another reason for GP (standards culture) to cancel Britney .

Have you seen **** he said in the past from homeless ppl to stuff in general. He is not the brightest rose in the garden.

Yeah, this is the only thing that was missing: Britney being dragged for supporting Trump bc of her stupid "bf" while she cant even vote or voice her opinion.

Ive seen some **** he said in the past and even tho I know everyone could have said dumb **** when they were younger, didnt he make fun of an overweight woman just a couple of years ago while he was supposed to be a ******* personal trainer? He seems a narcissist, always focusing on his body. Have u ever noticed like he never posted a video of someone else working out? It has always been him on the gym, not other people he was supposed to help while working :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

He probably is delusional af If he thinks Trump would like him being from middle east and a nobody. Trump liked Britney in her prime bc she was a ww famous american young white girl all dolled up, I bet he could care less about Sam's support when hes middle easterner and a flop.  

5 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

He loves Israel. not the middle east. as a jewish man in israel I trully see why he wwould support him, as he recognize Jerusalem Israelis' capital (which the "arabic world" disagrees with)  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Hide contents

please dont make this comment a Israel vs "P@lestin" war

But Sam isnt from Israel and isnt jewish either. Trump doesnt like Iran, so Sam must be really dumb supporting Trump after all the things he said and done about middle east, including Iran.