Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

7 hours ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Let’s see.... Biden who was VP when gay marriage was passed and has openly supported gay rights... people’s opinions change is don’t come at me with 2006 BS. OR Trump who’s last two Supreme Court picks opens want to overturn gay marriage and his VP who supports conversion therapy? Hmmmmm Get a life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Seel said:

tumblr_mm5njvaSmU1s3q288o1_500.gif

That’s probably all the ****s she gives right now about the election. Understandable as she has much bigger concerns - like actually having some basic human rights of her own. 

Is she even allowed to vote?

As for Sam, why are we bringing his ethnicity into this? Expecting him to vote one way or the other because of his heritage isn’t really fair. Also, does it really matter who he votes for when we know he literally lied that she checked herself into a facility when she was actually being forced against her will?  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, jokobish said:

He blocked me !! I commented saying he’s a trump supporter and how much of a shame it is he’s saying to not speak out about the election 😒 then I got blocked lmao

That's what he does when someone calls him out on something that's true. If it makes his appearance look bad, he blocks you. 

7 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@HeartEmpathy why do you keep downvoting posts calling Joe a pe** instead of simply responding with the very reasonable explanation for his fondling of minors that you seem to be withholding?  Please enlighten us all as to what you are seeing in that image that warrants your defense of a clear as day pe** creeper?

@Easy There and @Lise Kiilstofte that goes for you too.  Why are liberals such downvote gangsters but nobody has the balls to quote me and have a dialogue?

I have only downvoted members that downvoted me. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

That’s probably all the ****s she gives right now about the election. Understandable as she has much bigger concerns - like actually having some basic human rights of her own. 

Is she even allowed to vote?

As for Sam, why are we bringing his ethnicity into this? Expecting him to vote one way or the other because of his heritage isn’t really fair. Also, does it really matter who he votes for when we know he literally lied that she checked herself into a facility when she was actually being forced against her will?  

She was 21 years old. Already media target. Right after 9/11. Media would have destroyed her if she spike against Bush at that time.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Fair enough. Could you vote for this guy though? 

Trump's Mockery of a Disabled Journalist: Watch for Yourself | PEOPLE.com

Didn’t work to smear him the first time, but insane liberals will continue to bash their head against the wall with out of context fake news until they get Trump re-elected again.

Now can you explain what the hell this is at the 16 second mark?  Is it a stroke or is he having a senile episode?

The man is not well.  How could the democrats run him as a viable candidate?  Is this the best they could do?

• Like 2