Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

I kinda agree with him.  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:  I get that everyone is entitled to their opinion but If you’re gonna go off on socials then be prepared for backlash from the disapproving GP and people who say that you’re wrong. Especially if it’s about religion and/or politics. Celebs should really just stay in their own industry, for the sake of their longevity and legacies: it can ruin you.  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Can we just all agree to disagree and we can all just have our own opinions?  Sam probably did like those posts but he probably denied it because everyone was attacking him.  Who really cares anyway what he likes?  Britney is probably more worried about her freedom and seeing her kids then who the president will be next.  I don't think Sam's opinions represent hers...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

5d221256a17d6c2b9b4f64f3?width=1080&form

Unsealed flight logs show that Trump was on Epstein's private jet in 1997.
Trump even praised Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York Magazine. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years, terrific guy,” he explained. “He’s fun to be with– it’s even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Well, someone unqualified must have told you how to think and you ate it up because apparently you can't fact-check for yourself. This took me 10 seconds, by the way.

Those are the new logs, and something from 97 showing that he took his plane once before deciding to ban him from his country club, pales in comparison to Bill Clinton flying on his plane 24 times or Prince Andrew getting massages from 15 year olds.  Trump made a decision to break ties with him once he found out what he was all about and even warned the public by placing quotes in media with hints of his crimes.

funny how it took decades for epstein to be caught after years and years of his cases being dismissed by the powerful legal elite.  Yet suddenly Trump becomes president and everyone is taken down, from the college scandals, to Epstein, to NXIVM, to Weinstein.  There’s a reason all of those powerful criminals taken down in trumps 3 short years in office have always donated to democrats.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Turogue said:

Trump himself was on that flightlog, you trolls need to try harder.

Trump banned Epstein from his Miami members club when he found out about his depraved obsession with under age girls. You are cherry picking information and interviews from Trump. Interviews after the one stated, Trump called out Epstein and even more recently he has stated about how much trouble people who visited the Island would be in. They where both high flying rich men in Miami at the same time, they where bound to be at the same places on occasion. They where not friends. Do some real research. I have watched videos of Biden addressing gay marriage during his time in Washington and also watched Trump being asked about the LGBT community and any1 who’s supports Biden over Trump based on Trump being homophobic is insane. Trump is most definitely not perfect and his comments are tough to listen to but he is not racist or homophobic. This is just the agenda that the dems have been pushing since he ran for office. Editing interviews, posting pictures and making him out to be some sort of bafoon is easy for the MSM, researching and having an educated opinion on him is very different. You don’t have to like his personality or his way of speaking to people but to label him as a racist and a homophobic is just wrong!

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

Trump banned Epstein from his Miami members club when he found out about his depraved obsession with under age girls. You are cherry picking information and interviews from Trump. Interviews after the one stated, Trump called out Epstein and even more recently he has stated about how much trouble people who visited the Island would be in. They where both high flying rich men in Miami at the same time, they where bound to be at the same places on occasion. They where not friends. Do some real research. I have watched videos of Biden addressing gay marriage during his time in Washington and also watched Trump being asked about the LGBT community and any1 who’s supports Biden over Trump based on Trump being homophobic is insane. Trump is most definitely not perfect and his comments are tough to listen to but he is not racist or homophobic. This is just the agenda that the dems have been pushing since he ran for office. Editing interviews, posting pictures and making him out to be some sort of bafoon is easy for the MSM, researching and having an educated opinion on him is very different. You don’t have to like his personality or his way of speaking to people but to label him as a racist and a homophobic is just wrong!

There is no agenda, he repeatedly says wrong 'facts' and deflects when he is live on TV.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

trump is still better than Joe pe**

p7g7dq7trok11.gif

Seriously this needs to be spread far and wide.  This is what he does in public imagine in private.  Anyone who denies this or censors the truth is complicit in the depravity of the Democratic Party.  If there were footage like this of Trump you can bet it would be plastered on the front page of this site.   The media repeated “grab em by the p“ and “s-hole country” without censorship across all broadcasts, doing away with FCC standards Just to spew vitriol against Trump, yet actual evidence of creepy joe gets censored?  You have to ask why. Just the fact that it keeps getting deleted is an admission of guilt from the biased moderator of this site.  If Joe is doing nothing wrong why the censorship and pretending like it doesn’t exist?  I would like to see mods acknowledge exactly what they are seeing in this image, because they are being very coy and shady about it, deleting and pretending it didn’t happen and it is actually very disturbing behavior.

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Seriously this needs to be spread far and wide.  This is what he does in public imagine in private.  Anyone who denies this or censors the truth is complicit in the depravity of the Democratic Party.  If there were footage like this or Trump you can bet it would be plastered on the front page of this site.   The media repeated “grab em by the p“ and “s-hole country” without censorship across all broadcasts, doing away with FCC standards Just to spew vitriol against Trump, yet actual evidence of creepy joe gets censored?  You have to ask why. Just the fact that it keeps getting deleted is an admission of guilt from the biased moderator of this site.  If Joe is doing nothing wrong why the censorship and pretending like it doesn’t exist?  I would like to see mods acknowledge exactly what they are seeing in this image, because they are being very coy and shady about it, deleting and pretending it didn’t happen and it is actually very disturbing behavior.

This sadly isn't the only public footage of Biden doing that either. There's countless videos of him sniffing, inappropriately touching, grabbing, and hugging women and young girls very tightly to feel their bodies.  Heck he even grabbed Hilary and she was like wtf lol.  Smh guys like him need learn boundaries. I can't imagine what he does in private if that's what he does in the public eye. Even after he announced he'd stop and respect girls personal space, he still continues to do it.

Sam's right... the entertainment industry needs to stay out of politics unless they actually are factual on the platforms and speaking for themselves. Not endorsing or sponsored.

• Like 4

@HeartEmpathy why do you keep downvoting posts calling Joe a pe** instead of simply responding with the very reasonable explanation for his fondling of minors that you seem to be withholding?  Please enlighten us all as to what you are seeing in that image that warrants your defense of a clear as day pe** creeper?

@Easy There and @Lise Kiilstofte that goes for you too.  Why are liberals such downvote gangsters but nobody has the balls to quote me and have a dialogue?

• Like 1