Britney's boyfriend Sam Asghari "likes" several Trump posts; "I'm in no position to point out and make statements about politics"

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

And? The president of my country has said ****ty things about minorities and hes still supported by some, go figure it. Maybe these people lack self love and respect, but I still think its ****ed up. Im a woman and I would never vote for someone that says horrible things about women, let alone if I was also black and gay. 

Trump is not racist. He is not however tactful in the way he approaches situations. Furthermore, many people feel it is in the best interest to vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils for the country on the whole (in all facets) and not for personal reasons. If I was gay and trump did not support gays, that would not cause me to not vote for him. I would weigh the pros and cons and decide who I felt would keep this country the safest as a whole. 

I believe i read something that said he was allocating 500 billion dollars toward black/minority support and designating antifa and kkk as terrorist groups. Keep being fed lies by your powerful white left extremists who don’t actually give a **** about you. Nobody does. We have to support each other, bc no one on either side will actually do anything for you personally.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Trump is not racist. He is not however tactful in the way he approaches situations. Furthermore, many people feel it is in the best interest to vote for who they think is the lesser of two evils for the country on the whole (in all facets) and not for personal reasons. If I was gay and trump did not support gays, that would not cause me to not vote for him. I would weigh the pros and cons and decide who I felt would keep this country the safest as a whole. 

I believe i read something that said he was allocating 500 billion dollars toward black/minority support and designating antifa and kkk as terrorist groups. Keep being fed lies by your powerful white left extremists who don’t actually give a **** about you. Nobody does. We have to support each other, bc no one on either side will actually do anything for you personally.  

I do think Trump is racist among other things. Im not even talking about Biden and he doesnt seem a lot better either, but imo Trump isnt a good president and I dont need left or anyone to tell me that, I have an opinion on my own. I wouldnt vote for Trump only bc of personal reasons, but also bc I think hes bad, not as bad as Brazil's president, but still. But to each their own I guess.

8 hours ago, dritney said:

Baby, go get an education.

It sucks that so many of you guys are brainwashed into thinking the extreme left isn’t much more corrupt than the extreme right. There are bad people everywhere, but we don’t want our country run by left extremists, I promise. This is so much bigger than trump vs. Biden and you all are letting the media, celebrities, and Hollywood push a very scary agenda upon you. Again, yes it exists on both sides, but the far left is so scary. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

The content we like on social media shows who we are.

If he used to like Trump's posts, it means that he agrees with Trump's point of view.

Trump doesn't have respect for women or LGBTQIA+

This is not my opinion, anyone who understands a little bit about social media and Donald Trump knows about this.

• Like 1