Lance Bass is working on a movie with TriStar, says he spoke to Jamie Lynn about Britney's legal battle: "at the end of the day you've no idea what's going on. I have."

That's the first time I saw Lance talking about working, even If he still doing his usual "expose my friends" thing. He talks more about Britney and Timberlake than himself usually.

I actually believe her family isn't that worried, which is very fishy.

And curious how now Lance pretends to be pro FreeBritney. JL being the person who explained the real situation...

It seems they all changed strategies lately. A lot of fake supporters out there :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Both Lance *** and Jamie Floplynn Spears disgust me...Lance is an opportunist and a fake “friend” and all Jamie cares about is nodding yes to Daddy Colon so that she can get Britney’s money. 

We all know those Checks from Zoey and her flop music career (No offence to her, just calling it as it is) isn’t able to maintain her, especially for this many years. Yeah she’s had the odd cameo or small part on a Netflix show but let’s be real, she’s on $100k a year, maybe $200k maximum. She needs that topped up by papa spears to be able to support her lifestyle 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I swear I read somewhere that daddy colon has to pre approve what anyone says about Britney to the press. Especially when it comes to boyfriends.
So maybe Tristar was like hey lance fancy 20k to say what we want we know you need it and yannoe nostalgia is in and you and JL are the most forgettable nostalgia acts so why not make a super smash hit that no one will stream with you two on that we will pay if you say what we want to the older Britney stans. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
lou that 500k is gunna be all gone why not save some for your retirement instead of trying to keep it cause you is gunna be broker than you think britney would be without you. Bye hun :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare::comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Haha 4