Lance Bass is working on a movie with TriStar, says he spoke to Jamie Lynn about Britney's legal battle: "at the end of the day you've no idea what's going on. I have."

8 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

“Trust the court”... when they just let Breona Taylor’s ******* off with nothing?! Yeah, that’s not tone deaf at all Lance. He’s grasping for any kind of relevancy. 

That's the part I'm most annoyed with that he said we need to trust the system. Like we aren't in a current war with the system and even as a gay man who until recently couldn't be married because of said system. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, the_blackout said:

I just saw yesterday a video on Youtube that has 3 parts talking about the details of the C-ship (It mentions Jordan).

In the video I was shocked when they showed an email from britney mentionning she's afraid of a stalker (Lou Taylor) following her and insisting on seeing her during the time Sam Lutfi was her "manager". Is the email legit ??? if yes, this s*** is waaaaay darker than we've ever imagined. I still have very high hopes for Britney when both her sons are over 18yo, It will be the time britney will start winning because she'll have nothing to lose at that point anymore.

Which video? 

Its real. Lou tried many times to say Sam was pretending to be Britney, but never talked about the part about herself and Jamie. The last time she implied It was Sam pretending to be Britney, he sent her a cease and desist letter and she deleted her comments. 

Last week or so it was shared an email exchange from Lou asking more money to Jamie, and it had the same signature latin crap that had on the emails she was stalking Britney 13 years ago.

13 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Which video? 

Its real. Lou tried many times to say Sam was pretending to be Britney, but never talked about the part about herself and Jamie. The last time she implied It was Sam pretending to be Britney, he sent her a cease and desist letter and she deleted her comments. 

Last week or so it was shared an email exchange from Lou asking more money to Jamie, and it had the same signature latin crap that had on the emails she was stalking Britney 13 years ago.

Thank you for the reply,

here's the link to the video where they show the emails, at the 7:30 mark 

The part 3 should be uploaded in the next hours I guess. It's the Britney in the "piece of me music video" mail that I want back. You can see she's fearless and ready to fight who ever ****s with her. but they ganged up against her.

What a tragic turn Britney's life took. I never cry for celebrity's problems how bad they may be, but I cry everytime I see a picture/video of britney. It may seem desperate or a little out there but I would literaly give up my own life just for her to live her own the way SHE pleases. 

IF THERE'S ANYBODY IN THE SHOWBIZ THAT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY, IT'S BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Thank you for the reply,

here's the link to the video where they show the emails, at the 7:30 mark 

The part 3 should be uploaded in the next hours I guess. It's the Britney in the "piece of me music video" mail that I want back. You can see she's fearless and ready to fight who ever ****s with her. but they ganged up against her.

What a tragic turn Britney's life took. I never cry for celebrity's problems how bad they may be, but I cry everytime I see a picture/video of britney. It may seem desperate or a little out there but I would literaly give up my own life just for her to live her own the way SHE pleases. 

IF THERE'S ANYBODY IN THE SHOWBIZ THAT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY, IT'S BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS. 

Ure welcome and thanks for the video as well, it looks interesting so I will def watch it when I can. 

Some people here believe Sam Lufti was put in Britneys life by Lou bc she was planning the cship. Lynne even talks about on her book how Lou and Jamie were planning the cship weeks before it happened. 

I agree with u 100%. I feel so bad for her bc things that happened to her also happened bc her parents were never there for her when she most needed them. Then she has to pay for mistakes she did in her mid 20s forever? She didnt r***, ****** or hurt anyone. Criminals have more rights than her. And I dont care what she might have, If she could work a lot in 10 years of the cship, she isnt that ill. They cant have both ways. 

It seems like she has no one by her side, that her family is truly horrible. I get sad everytime I watch old interviews seeing how happy she was and what her life turned into. She did a lot to help her family and they treat her as a cash cow. They worry more about HER money than her well being. They act as if they are entitiled to her money, her brand. Vultures. I hope that in the near future she will be free, she does therapy and realizes they all have been abusing her in different ways. I dont think her family are good for her, she should stay away from them when she can. Her life is tragic, so unfair. Why did she do that was so horrible to deserve all the **** she went thru in the past 12 years? I just cant understand.