Lance Bass is working on a movie with TriStar, says he spoke to Jamie Lynn about Britney's legal battle: "at the end of the day you've no idea what's going on. I have."

9 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

I have talked to Jamie Lynn recently, which is why I feel so much better about this situation.

9058b0f322aa83db1769c01c81398140.gif

9 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Bass, meanwhile, had another reason to talk to Jamie Lynn. The singer revealed that they are "going to be working together soon," but teased that he'd let the former Nickelodeon star tell fans more about it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7672820

• Haha 8
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We all know those Checks from Zoey and her flop music career (No offence to her, just calling it as it is) isn’t able to maintain her, especially for this many years. Yeah she’s had the odd cameo or small part on a Netflix show but let’s be real, she’s on $100k a year, maybe $200k maximum. She needs that topped up by papa spears to be able to support her lifestyle 

Lol I ended up watching that show and actually thought it was cute. But....I could not stand J.L...both her character on the show and off! I couldn't look at her without thinking about the situation with Britney, LT an JS...ugh...😠😤

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Hmm... Everybody speaks to Juno Lou and then sudently she's ExTrEmElY iLlbut when people speak to Britney they actually support #FreeBritney :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes, It seems she is the one calling everyone to campaing for the cship.

I mentioned some weeks ago about JL being the "Voice of the family". When Taryn Manning did a post worried for Britney she deleted hours later after the fans thanked her, next day she did another post now apologizing for especulate, said we (fans) obligated her to speak up and that she believes Jesus knows things, yadayada...

JL didn't like the first post, but she did like the second one. This ***** is way more involved than we think.

and yeah, If Lance is Britney's friend, why he didn't speak to her?

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He's working on a movie with TriStar and expects us to listen to what he has to say?

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

this! I had been looking forward to this movie as I am a *nsync fan but we get this whole statement about how he trust the family just to read hes working with the enemy? Lawd wtf :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: are we in the twilight zone?

I want so badly for her to win this and call out all these trash *** people who did nothing to help her. I know shes too nice for that. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, srp448 said:

I'm pretty sure the TriStar he's talking about it TriStar Pictures, not the Lou's TriStar Sports and Entertainment. Either way, Lance needs to have a seat! 

Surely they are linked somehow like sister companies?! I don’t really know I haven’t done the research on that but, to have the name ‘TriStar’ must be linked. Like ABC and Disney? 

8 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Surely they are linked somehow like sister companies?! I don’t really know I haven’t done the research on that but, to have the name ‘TriStar’ must be linked. Like ABC and Disney? 

I didn't do an in-depth search, but I'm pretty sure they are not related. TriStar pictures is too legit for Lou.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Yes, It seems she is the one calling everyone to campaing for the cship.

I mentioned some weeks ago about JL being the "Voice of the family". When Taryn Manning did a post worried for Britney she deleted hours later after the fans thanked her, next day she did another post now apologizing for especulate, said we (fans) obligated her to speak up and that she believes Jesus knows things, yadayada...

JL didn't like the first post, but she did like the second one. This ***** is way more involved than we think.

and yeah, If Lance is Britney's friend, why he didn't speak to her?

It's become clear that Juno in actively campaigning against Britney bts. Remeber that guy that worked on her website that came out a few days ago spilling that the usual narrative? Who did he end up mentioning? Juno

• Like 6