Lance Bass is working on a movie with TriStar, says he spoke to Jamie Lynn about Britney's legal battle: "at the end of the day you've no idea what's going on. I have."

He asks people to trust its okay but most people know trust has to be earned. Right now fans dont trust anything they are hearing so for this to really go away they either become more transparent or deal with the blowback. Now on the other hand if they say Britney has a mental illness that complicates her life sometimes and fans dont wanna hear that without having her medical records released than I do think that's a personal problem. I dont think anyone has a right to know about her personal battles. As fans you can say free Britney all you want but at the end of the day you may never win the battle and you may be saying free Britneh until her spirit has left the earth. 

• Love 3

He is such a piece of trash and so is her garbage, user sister. Britney was always there for Jamie Lynn, loved her so much, literally left the Lucky music video shoot early because she had to be at JL's whatever, and this is how that spoiled brat repays her? Jamie Lou is doing everything she can to keep Britney in this c-ship.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
32 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I don't think they are working with TriStar Pictures because why would THAT TriStar book these two flops for a movie? No one would see that ****. It has to be Lou's TriStar.

That’s a good point.
Makes it even more clear why Lance is ignorant and  “trusting the system”. 
The probate system will make Britney pay for both sides of her court battle and let James Delay and fight every motion she makes about HER wishes. This system is against the conservatee from the get go. He is an ******* to say that twice now. 

Seems Lou Taylor is a much bigger player and bigger villain that we ever imagined. She has her hand in many celebrities pockets and business. She has manipulated James and JL completely. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Does Lou Taylor / TriStar have some monopoly over all of these pop stars? It’s kinda like how Dr Luke seems to get his slimy tentacles all over everything. I can’t even begin to understand how life is really like for all of these people in the industry. 

Plus all of the living artists and athletes she manages

• Like 4
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I don't think they are working with TriStar Pictures because why would THAT TriStar book these two flops for a movie? No one would see that ****. It has to be Lou's TriStar.

It appears that it's Sony/TriStar making the movie after all

Sony label TriStar Pictures has acquired an untitled feature film about NSYNC superfans who followed the boy band on tour in 2001, packed in a Winnebago bought with prize money from “The Price Is Right.”

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/nsync-superfan-movie-lance-bass-cindy-cowan-1203503603/

But then again we don't know whether or not Lou has ties with Lance or TriStar Pictures itself

• Like 1

Is he naive or just ignorant? of course Tristar isn't going to bad mouth a legal system that's making them a fortune for an act who is refusing to work, and of course Jamie Lynn isn't going to badmouth her manager either.

Britney has said she wants the public to see what's going on and stay informed. This ''you dont know whats going on'' is gaslighting fans and britney herself. 

Not acceptable.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

He is using Britney to promote his movie. If he knows what is going on and doesn't want to talk, why is he talking? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

What credibility does he think he has?! For me, it's none.:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

But one thing is for sure: he only gets real press when talks about her.:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

And this "nobody cares" is bs. Jamie is clearly desparate to keep control. He is fighting hard. I don't see how Britney's fortune could be jeopardized by accreditated financial experts.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

IMO, Jamie should be the first to support this decision.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
On 9/27/2020 at 3:36 AM, PlayboiMommy said:

Bass is also working with Jamie Lynn on a movie with TriStar, Britney's current business management company that is actively working with Jamie Spears, whom Britney is fighting in court. It is believed TriStar takes advantage of Britney's finances without her consent. 

I'm pretty sure it's referring to TriStar the movie production company and not Lou's company. 

A heck of a friend he is... He talks to Brit’s sister, but not to Brit herself.

Why would JL have any ulterior motive, given  she is the handler of a multimillionaire fund whilst her sister is deemed incapacitated, right!? 

Britney’s situation really sucks, doesn’t it? Used and abused by anyone who thinks they can profit by just using her name for attention. 

• Like 5

If this was a plan team Britney had to soften the public's perception about them, it was a very stupid idea. If this was only Bass trying. To defend them, it was a really stupid idea. In short, it was a stupid idea. Did I already mention this was very, very stupid? 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I just saw yesterday a video on Youtube that has 3 parts talking about the details of the C-ship (It mentions Jordan).

In the video I was shocked when they showed an email from britney mentionning she's afraid of a stalker (Lou Taylor) following her and insisting on seeing her during the time Sam Lutfi was her "manager". Is the email legit ??? if yes, this s*** is waaaaay darker than we've ever imagined. I still have very high hopes for Britney when both her sons are over 18yo, It will be the time britney will start winning because she'll have nothing to lose at that point anymore.

• Love 2