Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

14 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

exactly 1 and the scandal at the Brazilian festival where she forgot that the mic was on and talked bad about this country! sorry but without fame Britney would live in a trailer park! so you all have  a seat

FALSE. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: She complained that an interlude video did not come out and the audience spent minutes with a black screen and no dancers. :jackk_alien:

14 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

They were definitely not unnecessary on Boom boom without them that song would have sucked. Plus she may not be out right racist or publicly racist, but she still may have some internalized racism from her upbringing in the south, I see it like the gay problem with her, she uses them for image but talks about them in stereotypes. She wanted urban, so she saw Yin yang twins as urban. Just some of her quotes, she’s never been sensitive when it comes to race and the LGBT+ community...her comment about always loving Latinos because they are like bad boys that her father wouldn’t let her go out with and gay guys being somewhat like girls. She also played a runaway slave on SNL with a “black accent”and black*face, how she thought that was ok is beyond me. She also mocked the Spanish language in a interview. I’m honestly shocked cancel culture hasn’t gotten to her yet. She’s given them so much racist and homophobic material over the years. Down vote me all you want but it says more about you.

as if Britney were the only woman her age with stereotypes. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Respect for races and lgbt are more massive attitudes in younger people. Britney is 81 generation.
 And the reason why she never gives support for anything is because her team does not overexpose her to stress or the press pressures her, obviously following the rules of team B, you can see that they never talk to her about politics or feminism :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Well I’m done trying to explain my point of view, but I do agree with you on the POM comment. Race issue aside, I am part of  LGBTQ+ community, not that you have to be part of a minority group to call out injustice. 

ok ur gay cool? im bi? that doesnt do anything

stop playing the white victim complex

if u wanna make an impact go actually do something about racial injustice 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Omfg Im going to search for this interview rn, thank u!!

Why didnt Britney date him instead of Kevin? Why Britney has the worst taste ever in men? I blame Colon and his ****ed up relation with her :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

If you search WWHL and Tyson it should come up under a clip named ‘Did Tyson date Britney Spears?’ or something like that. Ugh I agree, they would have been so cute. And Heath Ledger liked her as well, I hate how she’s been attracted to the bad boy losers like Kevin when there were way better guys liking her Ugh

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

If you search WWHL and Tyson it should come up under a clip named ‘Did Tyson date Britney Spears?’ or something like that. Ugh I agree, they would have been so cute. And Heath Ledger liked her as well, I hate how she’s been attracted to the bad boy losers like Kevin when there were way better guys liking her Ugh

I found the video, it was cute how he kinda had an attitude after the woman talked about Britney like that. But he was really sweet. I wonder if hed have tried anything when he saw her in Vegas If she wasnt with Charlie at the time. Btw, I remembered that she almost had anything with the guy she kills in Toxic. They talked for a while but ended up not meeting again, maybe thats why nothing happened with Tyson back then bc she was already flirting with the other dude.

She and Heath would have been perfect, too bad it didnt happen, probably bc in 2002 Britney still was hooking up with JT even after their official split. We only started seeing her with other men in 2003. Back in the MMC days, Ryan also had a crush on her and she still chose JT :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: In 1999 Ben Affleck was after her, going to her parties, saying he was a fan, they even had a lunch together. I know Ben Affleck is messy and he was already an adult, but I think Britney never really gave him a chance bc she was already with Justin. The Prince William was a fan and was talking to her, trying to see/meet her on one of her concerts too... I wonder how many famous were crushing on her and nothing happened bc she was with JT. 

One guy I always wondered if something really happened was Jared Leto bc in this video we can see he looks at her and seems to be walking after her after they leave the club at the same time. Imagine them together :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney must have a huge problem with confidence bc of her ****ed up father. The girl was the biggest star in the world and wanted to marry Ktrash. Tbh I dont like Justin but I wish her kids were his instead, at least he wouldnt be using his lawyer to shade her thru media and wouldnt be after her money all these years. And If she was under a cship, maybe he would be bitter and would not care, but he wouldnt be pro cship only bc of money. Its obviously that Kevin doesnt do anything bc he benefits from the cship as well. 

That's why i'm not a fan of labels featuring artists together even when they might not have a connection, but obviously it make's sense for business, usually to promote the lesser known/ popular artist. Unfortunately, it rarely worked in Britney's favor (Sabi, Ying Yang Twins, G-Eazy...)

• Love 1
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I found the video, it was cute how he kinda had an attitude after the woman talked about Britney like that. But he was really sweet. I wonder if hed have tried anything when he saw her in Vegas If she wasnt with Charlie at the time. Btw, I remembered that she almost had anything with the guy she kills in Toxic. They talked for a while but ended up not meeting again, maybe thats why nothing happened with Tyson back then bc she was already flirting with the other dude.

She and Heath would have been perfect, too bad it didnt happen, probably bc in 2002 Britney still was hooking up with JT even after their official split. We only started seeing her with other men in 2003. Back in the MMC days, Ryan also had a crush on her and she still chose JT :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: In 1999 Ben Affleck was after her, going to her parties, saying he was a fan, they even had a lunch together. I know Ben Affleck is messy and he was already an adult, but I think Britney never really gave him a chance bc she was already with Justin. The Prince William was a fan and was talking to her, trying to see/meet her on one of her concerts too... I wonder how many famous were crushing on her and nothing happened bc she was with JT. 

One guy I always wondered if something really happened was Jared Leto bc in this video we can see he looks at her and seems to be walking after her after they leave the club at the same time. Imagine them together :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney must have a huge problem with confidence bc of her ****ed up father. The girl was the biggest star in the world and wanted to marry Ktrash. Tbh I dont like Justin but I wish her kids were his instead, at least he wouldnt be using his lawyer to shade her thru media and wouldnt be after her money all these years. And If she was under a cship, maybe he would be bitter and to not care, but he wouldnt be pro cship only bc of money. Its obviously that Kevin doesnt do anything bc he benefits from the cship as well. 

Ugh the choices she had and ended up with K-Fed...noooo! I didn’t know that Jared had dated Cameron! Lmao and Britney seen with him when she was with JT, so messy! I forgot about Ryan Gosling as well, they would have been so cute, I always found it funny when JT performed Can’t Stop The Feeling at whatever award show like a year or so ago and as JT walked through the crowd he put his arm around Ryan and Ryan looked unimpressed with him loooool.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ugh the choices she had and ended up with K-Fed...noooo! I didn’t know that Jared had dated Cameron! Lmao and Britney seen with him when she was with JT, so messy! I forgot about Ryan Gosling as well, they would have been so cute, I always found it funny when JT performed Can’t Stop The Feeling at whatever award show like a year or so ago and as JT walked through the crowd he put his arm around Ryan and Ryan looked unimpressed with him loooool.

Ikr and now shes in this living hell bc of him as well :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I hate Kfede so much :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I think when Cameron started dating JT she had just broke up with Jared. Do u think It looked like Britney was leaving with him? The most amazing plot twist would be Britney ending up with Chris Evans, he dated Jessica Biel for a couple of years. I can only dream :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Have u seen this? 3:17 

If Britney got the part on the notebook, maybe she would have dated Ryan in 2003/2004 and Ktrash wouldnt have happened. 

Oh yeah I forgot about that, maybe Ryan knew that song was trash :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

2 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

He saved and uploaded my photo to his post without my consent,  that’s ****ed up and maybe I got the term wrong but it is against the law. Not to mention it’s stalker behavior. 

This is a public forum ,sweetie. If you upload a picture of yourself on the internet on a public forum there can be no expectation of privacy. Anyone can download your photo.

I don't know if you are real person. The things you say read very strange to me. I mean, what kind of grown woman thinks this is illegal to do on the internet?:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:
I think we have a troll on our hands, henny :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Either way, have a good night sweetie and maybe just quit engaging in this topic since it's clearly distressing you:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ikr and now shes in this living hell bc of him as well :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I hate Kfede so much :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I think when Cameron started dating JT she had just broke up with Jared. Do u think It looked like Britney was leaving with him? The most amazing plot twist would be Britney ending up with Chris Evans, he dated Jessica Biel for a couple of years. I can only dream :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Have u seen this? 3:17 

If Britney got the part on the notebook, maybe she would have dated Ryan in 2003/2004 and Ktrash wouldnt have happened. 

Oh yeah I forgot about that, maybe Ryan knew that song was trash :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ommmmmg ahahahha I’ve never seen that clip before, so cute! Ryan kinda looks like Macaulay Culkin when he was young in this clip LMAO! It did kinda look like Britney was leaving with Jared in that, kinda like those pics when she hooked up with Fred Durst and he was lurking in the background. She would definitely make a super hot couple with Chris Evans 😍😍 Ugh I really need her to write a tell all one day so many stories we don’t know! 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

exactly 1 and the scandal at the Brazilian festival where she forgot that the mic was on and talked bad about this country! sorry but without fame Britney would live in a trailer park! so you all have  a seat

Imagine spending time on a fan site for a woman you vehemently believe is a racist

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ommmmmg ahahahha I’ve never seen that clip before, so cute! Ryan kinda looks like Macaulay Culkin when he was young in this clip LMAO! It did kinda look like Britney was leaving with Jared in that, kinda like those pics when she hooked up with Fred Durst and he was lurking in the background. She would definitely make a super hot couple with Chris Evans 😍😍 Ugh I really need her to write a tell all one day so many stories we don’t know! 

Right? And the funny thing is Justin running to see Britney, then sees Ryan is already hugging her and leaves :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: Ryan already had his adult face back then lol have u seen when Ryan talks about her almost being on the notebook? How grown up she looks? Lol 

Back then I thought she never had anything with Fred bc he seemed quite crazily obsessed with her but then I saw a footage of both talking on some Festival and I do think Britney hooked up with him, he became obsessed and she regreted later. Idk why anyone never asked Jared about Britney :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: I need to know about this lol Id love for Britney to have her freedom and finally be open with us again!

She needs to meet Chris, hed be perfect for her! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney invited them to perform many times like how rude of them, if Britney was what they say they wouldn’t even appeared live with her. 

Are they doing this for clout now that their careers are dust in the desert?

also they didn’t understand that everything was a business ?? Keep it pro man Britney never wanted to be close to you personally, she liked your vibe not your off stage persona. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Right? And the funny thing is Justin running to see Britney, then sees Ryan is already hugging her and leaves :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: Ryan already had his adult face back then lol have u seen when Ryan talks about her almost being on the notebook? How grown up she looks? Lol 

Back then I thought she never had anything with Fred bc he seemed quite crazily obsessed with her but then I saw a footage of both talking on some Festival and I do think Britney hooked up with him, he became obsessed and she regreted later. Idk why anyone never asked Jared about Britney :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: I need to know about this lol Id love for Britney to have her freedom and finally be open with us again!

She needs to meet Chris, hed be perfect for her! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I so wish she’d done the Notebook, although I absolutely love Rachel McAdams as well but whenever ppl think of Britney doing it they scoff but I think she would have been really good! I love that clip when Ryan was really nice about her audition ❤️❤️ I think she hooked up with Fred too, he was so hurt and gross about their fallout, he was super obsessive with her! I definitely want her to meet her Chris, or Chris himself preferably 😍😍 and have her freedom 🥰🥰

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

WOW you down voted me because I said I’m Lesbian, goodnight, it’s been fun.

He quoted you because you're one of the biggest POS on this forum and you're wrong.

But your MO seems to be making thing out to be things they aren't.

But what should we really expect from a Halsey fan, one of the biggest frauds in the industry...

Let's not forget when she tried her hardest to come for Iggy Azalea, even though she herself is far more guilty of cultural appropriation.

You're both jokes...

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Bundy said:

The funny thing is around the time she performed with them she was hooking up with Columbus Short

BG003~346.jpg

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

What If one of them made a move on her, she didnt like and rejected him and bc of that he became bitter towards her?

Not posting a pic of her kissing a black man to argue she's not racist ~( TロT)σ
So here's the thing. We know that Britney is not racist. We know that because she has never given us a REASON to believe that she was, and thus far in her long career has remained largely unproblematic. We also know that getting in her space unprompted and unrehearsed is a hard line that she's drawn in the sand on several occasions. See G-Eazy, or Lady Gaga, or anybody else who got that "hehe, please step away from me" treatment. 

For the future though, just know that having black employees, or sleeping with black people, is not an adequate way to say a person isn't racist, that's just not the way sis. 

The t based off the story he  told seems more like they just got in B's space  expecting her too idk...shake it like a salt shaker or some **** because her manager was boosting them and got ego checked for it. His entitlement in it all was laughably cringe.

• Love 1
  • Like 2