Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

Just now, Bundy said:

I think the difference is the grabbing was planned beforehand but not the kissing. Didnt he talk how he tried to kiss her on some interview afterwards? So it made me think they didnt plan the kiss thing, but the grabbing was planned bc after the VMAs she did again. 

Tbh I dont know why she didnt give him a chance tbh, hes kinda cute, they looked good together, he has his own career and isnt an attention ***** like Sam :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Totally agree, they would have been a beautiful couple. G Eazy did allude once that they kissed backstage:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: Mess

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Totally agree, they would have been a beautiful couple. G Eazy did allude once that they kissed backstage:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: Mess

What??? Where?? Let me see it lol 

2 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Removed from my post! I would advise you if you don’t want people to see who you are, you have it as your profile picture. Will you adress Ying Yang Rats now or you’re still in denial? You’ve spoken about everything today Karen BUT the Ying Yang Rats:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You don’t save and post other people’s pictures. Period.

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

That was really fkd of him to say she moved away like ‘Get this ‘n word’ away from me’ unless she literally said something like that it’s so fkd of him to say this about her. A woman says no and now she’s a racist, what fkn BS. Also is this around the same time she was looking upset/over it in quite a few interviews - like the interview where the woman asked her for a kiss and Britney acted repulsed (lmaooo) and said no. If ppl just watch that interview they probably think Britney is a rude ***** but I just think around this time she was sick of a lot of things and especially ppl treating her like an object. If these guys just turn up, immediately try to be all over her/grinding with her whatever I don’t blame her that she was over it and didn’t want ppl she doesn’t know all over her. Britney was hooking up with Columbus Short, worked with Tyson and Snoop (Snoop loved her, remember the sweet stuff he said about her in 2011, ugh I love Snoop - and Tyson said if he had ‘hit that’ he’d still be with her, so doubt he’d feel that way about someone racist). Also the bodyguards she’s worked with and the one she stood up for, and in Chaotic they have a super cute relationship and seem pretty good friends (was his name Big Mo or something? The one that didn’t trust Kevin, he had good taste lol). Really unfair of that dude to imply she had a problem with him due to race, maybe he’s just a douche. 

What did Tyson say? When?

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What did Tyson say? When?

He was on Watch What Happens Live and of course Andy Cohen is obsessed with Britney so asked him about her and said something like ‘Who was a bigger diva’ out of Britney and Toni Braxton and he said they were both down to earth, then Andy asked if he dated Britney and he said no and the other guest there jokingly asked if he ‘hit that’ and he seemed quite turned off by the question being vulgar and said no and said ‘If I ‘hit that’ I’d still be with her’ or something like that. He was really sweet, they would have been a hot couple :) 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

You don’t support men who try to ******** assault other women. Period.

You don’t speak for other races, Karen. Period:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m done with the convention, put words in my mouth, call me names, I don’t care but posting a picture of me on your post is wrong. Period. 

3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

He was on Watch What Happens Live and of course Andy Cohen is obsessed with Britney so asked him about her and said something like ‘Who was a bigger diva’ out of Britney and Toni Braxton and he said they were both down to earth, then Andy asked if he dated Britney and he said no and the other guest there jokingly asked if he ‘hit that’ and he seemed quite turned off by the question being vulgar and said no and said ‘If I ‘hit that’ I’d still be with her’ or something like that. He was really sweet, they would have been a hot couple :) 

Omfg Im going to search for this interview rn, thank u!!

Why didnt Britney date him instead of Kevin? Why Britney has the worst taste ever in men? I blame Colon and his ****ed up relation with her :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

3 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

I’m done with the convention, put words in my mouth, call me names, I don’t care but posting a picture of me on your post is wrong. Period. 

Sweetie your posts are all on this thread to be seen, stop crying victim Karen. You got rightfully dragged by several users and you’ve been telling me you were leaving for the last 3 hours:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Have you not been dragged enough?:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Speaking for other races is wrong. Period.

Siding with ****** abusers is wrong. Period.

• Love 2

Ying Yang Who?  These goofs have been irrelevant since who knows when. They're lucky Britney even let them perform with her, she's humble like that.

I hate hate hate when people in my culture (or any culture or community), play the victim/race card when things don't go their way.  It takes away from people who actually do face such issues.

Britney has no problem with black people... she just didn't want their stanky creepy selves touching her.  We all know she only goes close to go people she feels comfortable with regardless of race... we've seen it in interviews and M&Gs, and everywhere pretty much.

tumblr_p93iu3WNlz1qdcxoeo1_500.gifvoriginal.gif

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Ying Yang Who?  These goofs have been irrelevant since who knows when. They're lucky Britney even let them perform with her, she's humble like that.

I hate hate hate when people in my culture (or any culture or community), play the victim/race card when things don't go their way.  It takes away from people who actually do face such issues.

Britney has no problem with black people... she just didn't want their stanky creepy selves touching her.  We all know she only goes close to go people she feels comfortable with... we've seen it in interviews and M&Gs, and everywhere pretty much.

tumblr_p93iu3WNlz1qdcxoeo1_500.gifvoriginal.gif

Agree 100%.

And to think @Halseyfan said Boom Boom would suck without Ying Yang Rats:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

It must be the weed:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Not to be rude sweetie, but if you put your photo on the internet, and someone else uses it, it's not defamation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He saved and uploaded my photo to his post without my consent,  that’s ****ed up and maybe I got the term wrong but it is against the law. Not to mention it’s stalker behavior. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

You posted my picture without my permission, that’s against the ******* law.

Gurl what does that have to do with this?:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: We all post emiticons and pictures of random people, I didn’t even know that ugly face was actually you and its not in my post anymore. Now back to the topic, Ying Yang Rats almost ruined Boom Boom. Fume:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, SLV4U said:

It's completely off topic, however, it's definitely not illegal to post someone's picture online in most circumstances. 

Regardless it feels really creepy. The fact that he saved a picture of my face to his computer and then uploaded it in his post. I'm upset about that. Whatever convo we were having about Britney doesn't matter at that point, he crossed a line.