Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

7 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Excuse me? What does me being a straight male have to do with this? I am proudly speaking against toxic masculinity and siding with a woman (Britney). Very proudly.

What is concerning, is the fact that you’re a woman siding with toxic ugly males for trying to inapropriately touch a woman and criticizing the woman for saying NO. Whats worse is you claim to be a fan of said woman.

Take that in and realize how disgusting you look right now.

The fact she just tried to drag me for being a straight male when she is a woman and is critisizing another woman for standing up to herself to a toxic male💀

Whew chile the things I read on this website:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Yeah I never said anything besides the fact that she probably picked them because they were urban, never defended their actions in the situation, but  you are speculating about the situation when you know nothing, all my post are about Britney’s off color, insensitive comments in the past and I stand by all those comments. You are putting words in my mouth that i never said.

lol Britney is not racist imo, I read this thread and there is some strong facts. Can’t not deny Britney has definitely has had some ignorant moments but always been genuine to me. For good or bad. Knowing what has been shown of her lifestyle and upbringing  of southern baptist culture idk her father would project those kind of emotions towards Latinos Britney’s basically saying her Dad is racists is killing me rn lol. Parents are just products of the love that brought them up and if we don’t realize that we become products of them. Non woke to the idea that everyone is equal in the eyes of the light and that love that’s within us holds enough and then sum Lol ignore me lol I’m high, he probably tried to press up on Britney and she was like Nooooo uh uh 😹

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Yeah I never said anything besides the fact that she probably picked them because they were urban, never defended their actions in the situation, but  you are speculating about the situation when you know nothing, all my post are about Britney’s off color, insensitive comments in the past and I stand by all those comments. You are putting words in my mouth that i never said.

I thought you were done? Guess my attention was just too tempting:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

So let’s go.

This thread is about Britney and the Ying Yang Rats. Instead of commenting on the topic and saying how disgusting these men are and how crazy they are to have the audacity to think Britney was wrong for not letting them get close, the first thing you started saying was that she has made racist/ignorant comments, so yes, you did side with them. Instead of speaking on this, you decided to quote the member who said that Boom Boom didnt need them (fact) and say “Yes it needed them!!!!1 Boom Boom would suck without them!!!!1”. Why was that what made you comment? Why did you not speak on the thread title and instead you started praising these disgusting men? You decided to talk about how bad of a person she is (inside of your psychotic head) instead of saying how disgusting Ying Yang Rats are.

Another thing sweetheart, Boom Boom is a great song because of Britney only, the chorus is widely agreed as the best part of the song, not the 3 seconds where Ying Yang Rats say “We’re gonna go to the club with Britney!!!!1” or their little outro. So nope, they were not needed on the song.

And another thing, Britney has not made any “off color/insensitive” comments about any race ever. You as a white person have no say in what’s offensive for other races, like they have no say in what’s offensive for a white person. You are a woman and that’s whats relevant here, so stop ignoring the thread title and instead of pouring your dirty negative energy into bringing Britney down, speak on the Ying Yang Rats thinking she’s forced to let their stinky bodies get near her. You’re an embarrassment as a woman and as a human being in general.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I thought you were done? Guess my attention was just too tempting:qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

So let’s go.

This thread is about Britney and the Ying Yang Rats. Instead of commenting on the topic and saying how disgusting these men are and how crazy they are to have the audacity to think Britney was wrong for not letting them get close, the first thing you started saying was that she has made racist/ignorant comments, so yes, you did defend them. Instead of speaking on this, you decided to quote the member who said that Boom Boom didnt need them (fact) and say “Yes it needed them!!!!1 Boom Boom would suck without them!!!!1”. Why was that what made you comment? Why did you not speak on the thread title and instead you starter praising these disgusting men?

Another thing sweetheart, Boom Boom is a great song because of Britney only, the chorus is widely agreed as the best oart of the song, not the 3 seconds where Ying Yang Rats say “We’re gonna go to the club with Britney!!!!1” or their little outro. So nope, they were not needed on the song.

And another thing, Britney has not made any “off color/insensitive” comments about any race ever. You as a white person have no say in what’s offensive for other races, like they have no say in what’s offensive for a white person. You are a woman and that’s whats relevant here, so stop ignoring the thread title and instead of pouring your dirty negative energy into bringing Britney down, speak on the Ying Yang Rats thinking she’s forced to let their ugly faces get near her. You’re an embarrassment as a woman and as a human being in general.

😂😂😂😂 

5 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

😂😂😂😂 

Hmmm I thought you were miss clever... Good to see you’re now running for the hills:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Keep using laughing emojies pretending you’re laughing while in reality you’re angry, sad and miserable:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You just got skull dragged over to planet Jupiter and back, for the 10th time on this thread:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, ShatteredBoy said:

Hmmm I thought you were miss clever... Good to see you’re now running for the hills:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Keep using laughing emojies pretending you’re laughing while in reality you’re angry, sad and miserable:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You just got skull dragged over to planet Jupiter and back, for the 10th time on this thread:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You really don’t stop do you? I stoped reading your response when you said Britney has never said anything racially insensitive....you’re delusional if you actually believe that. 

Just now, Halseyfan said:

You really don’t stop do you? I stoped reading your response when you said Britney has never said anything racially insensitive....you’re delusional if you actually believe that. 

You’re the one who’s been quoting me non-stop sweetheart. What I said is a fact. Whats concerning here is that you’re talking about everything under the sun while running for the hills from the topic which is the disgusting Ying Yang Rats:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

You’re the one who’s been quoting me non-stop sweetheart. What I said is a fact. Whats concerning here is that you’re talking about everything under the sun while running for the hills from the topic which is the disgusting Ying Yang Rats:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

It’s not a fact.

2 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Yeah men aren’t my thing. 

So you like women but at the same time you see your fave getting ******** harrassed by a man and you side with the man? You seem to hate woman sweetheart:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Let’s not get distracted, you avoided my post because you had NOTHING to say and got embarrassed of yourself so here it is again.

So let’s go.

This thread is about Britney and the Ying Yang Rats. Instead of commenting on the topic and saying how disgusting these men are and how crazy they are to have the audacity to think Britney was wrong for not letting them get close, the first thing you started saying was that she has made racist/ignorant comments, so yes, you did side with them. Instead of speaking on this, you decided to quote the member who said that Boom Boom didnt need them (fact) and say “Yes it needed them!!!!1 Boom Boom would suck without them!!!!1”. Why was that what made you comment? Why did you not speak on the thread title and instead you started praising these disgusting men? You decided to talk about how bad of a person she is (inside of your psychotic head) instead of saying how disgusting Ying Yang Rats are.

Another thing sweetheart, Boom Boom is a great song because of Britney only, the chorus is widely agreed as the best part of the song, not the 3 seconds where Ying Yang Rats say “We’re gonna go to the club with Britney!!!!1” or their little outro. So nope, they were not needed on the song.

And another thing, Britney has not made any “off color/insensitive” comments about any race ever. You as a white person have no say in what’s offensive for other races, like they have no say in what’s offensive for a white person. You are a woman and that’s whats relevant here, so stop ignoring the thread title and instead of pouring your dirty negative energy into bringing Britney down, speak on the Ying Yang Rats thinking she’s forced to let their stinky bodies get near her. You’re an embarrassment as a woman and as a human being in general.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

You're right that her/management picked them because they were urban (popular) and they also needed her. They were only known for Lil Jon's song "Get Low" as a feature. They later got their own hits "The Whisper Song" + "Salt Shaker". Both are very vulgar and misogynistic songs. Their image was very ******** aggressive so maybe some women, like Britney, just don't want to be near those kind of men.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

WOW you down voted me because I said I’m Lesbian, goodnight, it’s been fun.

Nope, I downvoted your ugly arse because you claimed to like women when as we saw on this thread, when women are ******** assaulted you actually side with the aggressor. Disgusting.

Also stop lying saying Britney said racist/racially ignorant things in the past. That is part of your allucinations and you cannot prove any of that, because it never happened. Also, you as a white weirdo, have no say in what is racially insensitive to other races when we have several of members from those race groups on this thread saying they never ever felt offended. Your oppinion is A BIG FAT ZERO. You rightfully got skull dragged.

Good night:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Nope, I downvoted your ugly arse because you claimed to like women when as we saw on this thread, when women are ******** assaulted you actually side with the aggressor. Disgusting.

Also stop lying saying Britney said racist/racially ignorant things in the past. That is part of your allucinations and you cannot prove any of that, because it never happened. Also, you as a white weirdo, have no say in what is racially insensitive to other races when we have several of members from those race groups on this thread saying they never ever felt offended. Your oppinion is A BIG FAT ZERO. You rightfully got skull dragged.

Good night:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Take my photo down you psychopath, you can’t post other people’s photos, I have reported you. Like what the **** is wrong with you. I need a mod in here.

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

1 - G Eazy and Britney were fine with it.

2 - G Eazy was pratically begging for more.

I think the difference is the grabbing was planned beforehand but not the kissing. Didnt he talk how he tried to kiss her on some interview afterwards? So it made me think they didnt plan the kiss thing, but the grabbing was planned bc after the VMAs she did again. 

Tbh I dont know why she didnt give him a chance tbh, hes kinda cute, they looked good together, he has his own career and isnt an attention ***** like Sam :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: