Ying Yang Twins talk **** about Britney

SLV4U

why are we all up in here i mean 12 pages for some hasbeens that are trash...

heck even our girl is trash but kind of a classy trash... she dont speak bad about anyone... she lives her life in truth just like Zoe Saldana said, so can we stop giving these guys attention they dont deserve

Let them be let them say what they want to say... cuz that dont hold much if you know what i mean

Britney doesnt have to prove anything to them or to anybody else she did it all in just 10 years of her carrer good stuff and bad stuff and still is popular today, music movies tv shows charity endorsments front pages fashion shows perfumes scandals...

i suggest for them to walk on their lane and everybody else too

8 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Not posting a pic of her kissing a black man to argue she's not racist ~( TロT)σ
So here's the thing. We know that Britney is not racist. We know that because she has never given us a REASON to believe that she was, and thus far in her long career has remained largely unproblematic. We also know that getting in her space unprompted and unrehearsed is a hard line that she's drawn in the sand on several occasions. See G-Eazy, or Lady Gaga, or anybody else who got that "hehe, please step away from me" treatment. 

For the future though, just know that having black employees, or sleeping with black people, is not an adequate way to say a person isn't racist, that's just not the way sis. 

The t based off the story he  told seems more like they just got in B's space  expecting her too idk...shake it like a salt shaker or some **** because her manager was boosting them and got ego checked for it. His entitlement in it all was laughably cringe.

That wasnt my point tho. I never said having black friends or hooking with black men is proof someone isnt racist. That Lynne/Juno Lous post about Britneys security bc of BLM is cringey imo. What I wanted to say is it doesnt make sense If he tried to say Britney pushed him away bc hes black when at the time she was dating amother black dude. She could have rejected him for many reasons bc he was inappropriate towards her, bc she didnt like him or whatever reason but what I tried to say posting Columbus Short picture is: she was hooking up with a black man so she didnt have a problem with that. There are men who really are gross and think they are above anything so If they are rejected they say the girl is lesbian or is racist bc they cant accept that someone can say no to them when anyone should be alloweed to say no when they dont want smt/someone.  

Why is everyone saying next to this topic?

It's important to talk about.

They ******** harassed her then are trying to act like they were the victims in all of this?

This deserves to blow up. We need to stop brushing off these attitudes men have towards women and call those out, especially when they have the gall to do it publicly.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, mfanbs said:

why are we all up in here i mean 12 pages for some hasbeens that are trash...

heck even our girl is trash but kind of a classy trash... she dont speak bad about anyone... she lives her life in truth just like Zoe Saldana said, so can we stop giving these guys attention they dont deserve

Let them be let them say what they want to say... cuz that dont hold much if you know what i mean

Britney doesnt have to prove anything to them or to anybody else she did it all in just 10 years of her carrer good stuff and bad stuff and still is popular today, music movies tv shows charity endorsments front pages fashion shows perfumes scandals...

i suggest for them to walk on their lane and everybody else too

Did you really just call Britney "trash" on Exhale? That's a bit uncalled for...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I so wish she’d done the Notebook, although I absolutely love Rachel McAdams as well but whenever ppl think of Britney doing it they scoff but I think she would have been really good! I love that clip when Ryan was really nice about her audition ❤️❤️ I think she hooked up with Fred too, he was so hurt and gross about their fallout, he was super obsessive with her! I definitely want her to meet her Chris, or Chris himself preferably 😍😍 and have her freedom 🥰🥰

Oh I really like Rachel in it and they were such a cute couple, but me wishing Britney was in the notebook has more to do with her personal life. There are stories about Ryan crushing on her back then (even Christina said so) and the way he talked about her being "grown up" when she did the test for the movie (lol) makes me think that if she had done the movie with him, they would have dated and she wouldnt have met Ktrash. Maybe Preston would even be his kid. His 3 serious relationships ever since he started becoming famous were with girls he worked in movies: Sandra Bullock, Rachel and Eva Mendes. So yeah thats why I wonder how her life would be rn if she was in the notebook, If she started dating him. I do think that even If in the following years they ended their relationship like it happened with Rachel, maybe her breakdown wouldnt be that bad. Ryan seems such a nice guy so I think If one of his exes was having a hard time, he would do smt to help. On top of that, Ktrash fought for the boys custody bc of money. I mean, when was Kevin around to support her after their divorce? He was more worried about shading her thru his lawyer and coming after her money. Even JT tried to see/talk to her in 2007. Yeah, things could have been so different if Britney believed more in herself. 

Ryan has always been nice talking about her :)

theres a video of Fred saying she ditched him to go see Justin in 2003, that was around the time she went to his bday. Talking about him, I was looking a channel that has been posting some rare Britney videos and they posted the whole interview Fred gave in 2003 talking **** about her. 

btw I saw this one and on this last JTs bday Britney went, Jared went with Cameron lol Jessica Biel was also there but bc shes a flop no one mentions her name in the video lol

She needs/deserves a fine man like Chris, she deserves nothing less, I hope that once shes free she can work on herself and starts loving herself more and knows she shouldnt settle for anything like she did in the past. 

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh I really like Rachel in it and they were such a cute couple, but me wishing Britney was in the notebook has more to do with her personal life. There are stories about Ryan crushing on her back then (even Christina said so) and the way he talked about her being "grown up" when she did the test for the movie (lol) makes me think that if she had done the movie with him, they would have dated and she wouldnt have met Ktrash. Maybe Preston would even be his kid. His 3 serious relationships ever since he started becoming famous were with girls he worked in movies: Sandra Bullock, Rachel and Eva Mendes. So yeah thats why I wonder how her life would be rn if she was in the notebook, If she started dating him. I do think that even If in the following years they ended their relationship like it happened with Rachel, maybe her breakdown wouldnt be that bad. Ryan seems such a nice guy so I think If one of his exes was having a hard time, he would do smt to help. On top of that, Ktrash fought for the boys custody bc of money. I mean, when was Kevin around to support her after their divorce? He was more worried about shading her thru his lawyer and coming after her money. Even JT tried to see/talk to her in 2007. Yeah, things could have been so different if Britney believed more in herself. 

Ryan has always been nice talking about her :)

theres a video of Fred saying she ditched him to go see Justin in 2003, that was around the time she went to his bday. Talking about him, I was looking a channel that has been posting some rare Britney videos and they posted the whole interview Fred gave in 2003 talking **** about her. 

btw I saw this one and on this last JTs bday Britney went, Jared went with Cameron lol Jessica Biel was also there but bc shes a flop no one mentions her name in the video lol

She needs/deserves a fine man like Chris, she deserves nothing less, I hope that once shes free she can work on herself and starts loving herself more and knows she shouldnt settle for anything like she did in the past. 

Awwww that’s true I never thought of The Notebook like that! And yeah Ryan is always respectful about her and seems like a complete gentleman, they would have been awesome together. I do remember in Through The Storm I’m sure it says something like Lynne went with Britney to see some pastor when she was younger and he said to Lynne Britney would have bad relationships with men if her relationship with Jamie wasn’t fixed or something. Idk if that’s why she’s always gravitated to these a-holes 😩😩 Fred D was revolting in the way he spoke about her after, the sh-t Britney has had to put up with ugh. Lmao at that b’day clip where they don’t even mention Jessica 😂😂 so good! I really hope she finds someone worthy of her one day :) 

On 9/20/2020 at 7:24 AM, Bundy said:

She and Heath would have been perfect, too bad it didnt happen, probably bc in 2002 Britney still was hooking up with JT even after their official split

Imagine turning down a great man to give a person a chance who humiliates you, sells you, and has never respected you. This girl really had a self-esteem issue.