Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

18 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

Wow words alone are not suffice for me to express how pissed I am reading that screenshoted email of her requesting a floor of $500,000. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: she’s basically saying “no matter if Britney’s working or not, I want half a million from her account”. And the fact that Colon Spears approved it with ease :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This is what she gets when Britney’s not working. Imagine the 5% that she gets when Britney’s working :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And now we know why Jamie Lynn is mum silent and can't even support her sister or show the smallest ounce of validation for the movement. It benefits EVERYONE. we need to make more noise, I wonder if they're all ****ting themselves having trouble sleeping with all these leaks coming out. I feel like once Jamie and Lou are out of it, it will be easier to do a formal investigation on them. I believe public pressure will allow that for it to happen. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving: Coram Deo Jamie and Loucifer!

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, lemonadeskie said:

And now we know why Jamie Lynn is mum silent and can't even support her sister or show the smallest ounce of validation for the movement. It benefits EVERYONE. we need to make more noise, I wonder if they're all ****ting themselves having trouble sleeping with all these leaks coming out. I feel like once Jamie and Lou are out of it, it will be easier to do a formal investigation on them. I believe public pressure will allow that for it to happen. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving: Coram Deo Jamie and Loucifer!

Jamie Lynn is worthless! I’m sure she’s jealous of Britney. Britney already said what she thinks of her on that Frozen video.

they can all rot in hell

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jamie Lynn is worthless! I’m sure she’s jealous of Britney. Britney already said what she thinks of her on that Frozen video.

they can all rot in hell

I knew she was jealous of Britney the moment they showed her weird oprah segment. It's weird that she was groomed to feel she needed to compete with Britney like that as a 10 year old.. she was so young and already showed a weird resentment. If anything, we should blame lynne for being the ULTIMATE stage mom - she literally groomed Jamie Lynn to follow in her sisters footsteps so quickly.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So where is the evidence now?

He would need solid evidence that laws were being broken.

The conservatorship in an of itself is not illegal.

It's not because Reva Goetz approved it, and nobody opposed to it. But the sole fact that Britney wasn't notified beforehand that she was gonna be placed under the conservatorship and that she was denied the right to hire her own lawyer, both things stated by the law, should be enough to cancel the whole thing.

That's one of the things that are still missing, Reva Goetz had no reasons to proceed the way she did back in 2008 as Lisa wrote on that letter. She needs to be investigated as well, since she also has a record in other cases of conservatorship abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if she's benefited in some way too.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But the sole fact that Britney wasn't notified beforehand that she was gonna be placed under the conservatorship and that she was denied the right to hire her own lawyer, both things stated by the law, should be enough to cancel the whole thing.

That’s how they do. They don’t give the future conservatees a heads up because it’s likely they’ll put up a fight. The point for non or late notification is to not have Britney fight back in saying no or make moves to swiftly hire her own reps and doctor etc, to prove she doesn’t need it. Same thing happened to musician Danny Tate in Tennessee. Please read Danny Tate’s book btw.

Been wondering what’s come of Jamie/Jodi’s filing for CONservatorships across multiple states like a Louisiana, Florida, Hawaii and so on?? I’d hate to see a judge in another state approve a conservatorship over Britney & her finances then she’d have to spend even more $$ paying for that as well as fighting to end those other conservatorships too!! I mean damn! If those various other conservatorship are approved... with Britney not working but essentially living off her music royalties she’ll be completely BROKE in less than 6 months of another c’ship taking affect. 
If anyone knows the status on those filing let us know. 👌 #FreeBritney

‼️*edit* Before Jamie was forced to resign as Britney’s personal conservator due to him committing child abuse against his grandson, he (and Lou) wanted to extend their control and robbery of Britney via having more conservatorships over Britney and her finances in the following 11 states + Washington D.C.

⚠️ Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Tennessee and Virginia. Plus, maintain the 12 conservatorship they have over Britney in California. #FollowTheMoney 💰💰💰 #BoycottTheBritneyBrand #JailJamie #InvestigateLouTaylor #EndConservatorshipAbuse

SOURCE: https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

That’s how they do. They don’t give the future conservatees a heads up because it’s likely they’ll put up a fight. The point for non or late notification is to not have Britney fight back in saying no or make moves to swiftly hire her own reps and doctor etc, to prove she doesn’t need it. Same thing happened to musician Danny Tate in Tennessee. Please read Danny Tate’s book btw.

Been wondering what’s come of Jamie/Jodi’s filing for CONservatorships across multiple states like a Louisiana, Florida, Hawaii and so on?? I’d hate to see a judge in another state approve a conservatorship over Britney & her finances then she’d have to spend even more $$ paying for that as well as fighting to end those other conservatorships too!! I mean damn! If those various other conservatorship are approved... with Britney not working but essentially living off her music royalties she’ll be completely BROKE in less than 6 months of another c’ship taking affect. 
If anyone knows the status on those filing let us know. 👌 #FreeBritney

If only we had the case numbers for all those different petitions.

• Like 1