Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea but you're shading me saying I support Lou Taylor which is obviously not true. Why? Because I said to stop wishing death threats on others? Or that I said it doesn't help Britney by calling Jamie colon or Lou Taylor Loucifer? That I want people to try and write with compassion and understanding versus spite? :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

This place is not a church Jordy

tenor.gif?itemid=4697924

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ToySoldier12 said:

It was negotiated because Britney wasn’t working anymore and he was too expensive. So, Ingham negotiated his departure but provided him with the so-called golden parachute. 

The explanation he gave still makes 0 sense. He said that it he wasn’t removed immediately there would be harm and damage done to Britney that she would never recover from. There’s definitely another reason...

• Like 2

I love how Ingham and Britney are playing Jamie and Lou at their own game.

Right after the very onset of the cship she was fighting about the legitimacy of the cship itself :howdareyou:

Now she’s like fine :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: this is voluntary, it’s good for me and it’s meant to protect me :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:, but take a look at what the people who are meant to help me are actually doing :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

The explanation he gave still makes 0 sense. He said that it he wasn’t removed immediately there would be harm and damage done to Britney that she would never recover from. There’s definitely another reason...

* Britney AND her estate.

The estate would get irreparable harm, because she wasn't going to get that money back while on hiatus.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

* Britney AND her estate.

The estate would get irreparable harm, because she wasn't going to get that money back while on hiatus.

Okay and Britney and her estate then. What harm that she will never recover from would come from her paying 37 thousand dollars. Even her estate, what harm that her estate would never be able to recover from could $37,000 dollars cause. It makes no sense no matter how we spin it around.

31 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Okay and Britney and her estate then. What harm that she will never recover from would come from her paying 37 thousand dollars. Even her estate, what harm that her estate would never be able to recover from could $37,000 dollars cause. It makes no sense no matter how we spin it around.

he wasn't getting $37000, he was getting $400K+ a year since 2014, and it got increased even more in 2018. This is without counting what they're paying to Tri-Star and all the other people that benefits from the conservatorship.

But the specific text says "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention. Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the  conservatee and to her estate if the relief requested herein is not granted on an ex parte basis;"

This document wasn't written by Andrew Wallet, at least the one we see is signed by Judge Brenda Penny, because is the order where she accepts his resignation. You can find it as Exhibit B in the full document. If she took that text from the original petition, then that was probably just a dramatic way to express that it should be approved by the court immediately, because the conservatorship is involved in a lot of businesses and they can't keep having the two conservators involved any longer, if the whole point was to remove Andrew. Now, we don't really know what was going behind the scenes or how did they come up with that agreement to make Andrew Wallet "voluntarily" quit. But the document basically allows Andrew to be removed without problems, and to leave Jamie Spears as sole conservator, with all the powers and responsibilities that it implies. They never go down into detail about what specific harm was gonna happen. So I think it was just a generic way to say, we need this now.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Catalin said:

How many years will it take to remove those rats completely? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I don’t know! He can, voluntarily, step down tomorrow.. But we know that he’s not gonna do it! But their ideia is good! Appoint Bessemer, trial to remove Jamie, and then remove Jodi!

Let’s not forget our parts to spread our research on Jamie and Lou for them to face prosecution tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 2

Jamie out of the personal conservatorshop and appointing Bessemer for her state is the first step towards her freedom. 

54 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don’t know! He can, voluntarily, step down tomorrow.. But we know that he’s not gonna do it! But their ideia is good! Appoint Bessemer, trial to remove Jamie, and then remove Jodi!

Let’s not forget our parts to spread our research on Jamie and Lou for them to face prosecution tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Like 1

Jamie out of the personal conservatorshop and appointing Bessemer for her state is the first step towards her freedom. 

54 minutes ago, s&m said:

3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Disgusting. I wish I could rage... this is theft. Plain and simple. Deplorable for taking advantage of Britney. Gross abuse of power. Dear lord. How do they sleep at night stealing that much for doing jack nothing?

I'm not defending them but Lou writes in that email that TriStar have been doing Britney's business accounting Inc court finances despite her hiatus and they believe that they're owed time spent. They allude that they're owed the money because the court sessions are taking up their time versus previously her performance accounting.

We know that lou/team used to read this message board years before freebritney emerged but who knows if they account that for 'time spent'

I still think what's hugely concerning is that Britney clearly has a huge amount of money that's unaccounted for outside of the conservatorship. Do you think Sam Ingham knows about that? She had toured like 4 times and had vegas, albums etc, X factor. But before that she made a killing in her early days. Where is all of that money? Not sure if anyone can shine any light on this? 

• Love 2
  • Like 4