Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm not defending them but Lou writes in that email that TriStar have been doing Britney's business accounting Inc court finances despite her hiatus and they believe that they're owed time spent. They allude that they're owed the money because the court sessions are taking up their time versus previously her performance accounting.

We know that lou/team used to read this message board years before freebritney emerged but who knows if they account that for 'time spent'

True  but where was the process to increase her pay? where is the evidence of billable hours? Where was this reported in her finance report and did judge Penny approve this or James just decided? 
Isn’t this what her c/ship is for? 
Lou Taylor just emailed him and James approved in a reply. What happened to James saying the court knows where every penny is spent & needs approval. That bs. 

• Like 8

Wow, this is huge. No wonder Britney never wanted her father to be in charge of her finances, he's a moron and literally gives psycho Lou however much of Britney's money she asks for in a single email. Shouldn't this massive increase of income to Tri Star have been reported to the courts, per court regulations? Clearly this was nothing more than a big money laundering scheme from the beginning. Hopefully this big piece of evidence ends up supporting Britney's case and helps prove the corruption of the conservatorship.

I can't wait until Britney is free and Jamie and Lou Taylor are rotting in jail. They are about as awful as human beings can get.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Jamie out of the personal conservatorshop and appointing Bessemer for her state is the first step towards her freedom. 

Jamie is out of her personals since last years.. Britney asked the judge to appoint Jodi and she granted 

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because he literally lives off of conservatorship cases :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Lisa McCarley even talks about it in her letter. Sam Ingham III seems to be a favorite when it comes to court-appointed attorneys in celebrity cases. Casey Kasem comes to mind as an example (the one case for which Sam was accused of complicit ****** by the widow of Casey).

Sam Ingham was appointed, without knowing Britney, without any kind of background check, Reva Goetz just hand-picked him, as apparently she used to do with other cases. How come he was going to refuse to get involved in the conservatorship of no other than a star of the size of Britney? Of course the last thing he was gonna do was to help her to get out of it. Again, he lives off of these cases, I can't stress that enough. He's not paid by the court, he gets the money from Britney.

Then he was the one that deemed her incapable of hiring her own lawyer and of speaking on court, and decided that it wasn't necessary that she appeared on court on any hearing regarding her case, AFTER TALKING TO HER FOR 15 MINUTES at the hospital (according to the reports). He literally met Britney after the lawyer that was hired to defend her was expelled from court, spoke to her and came back telling the judge Britney was basically as capable as a bag of potatoes when it came to the court hearings. No medical exam, no medical report, nor psychological or anything. He is a lawyer, he's not a doctor, he's not a psychologist, he's not a psychiatrist, but his verdict was taken as the word by Reva Goetz. And no one from Jamie's team argued his resolution, of course. And it wasn't like, well, she's not ready now, but let's wait a week or a month to see if she's now capable of doing so. No, just like the conservatorship itself, the order was made permanent without any evaluation scheduled for the future to see her progress, AND with no evidence.

But of course even Sam knew he needed to make it seem legal, so he had to provide a medical report to back his claim, eventually. Why didn't Reva Goetz wait until he brought up the report? That's one of the many questions we would love her to answer, because that is one big irregularity right there. James Long, the doctor that had been treating Britney in 2007, refused to get involved with them and didn't provide any medical report of anything they were claiming (the dementia claim that initially appeared on Jamie's petition, that was NEVER backed-up by evidence, and that was removed from the documents after the conservatorship was made permanent). Then they were supposed to ask Dr. Stephen Marmer which was apparently appointed by the judge, but magically, Sam found Dr. James Spar, who ultimately gave them the proof that they wanted, in record time. Like literally, in a matter of days he supposedly analyzed Britney and agreed with everything Sam and Jamie claimed. Remember they didn't find anything wrong with Britney during the first 5150 after she locked herself in the bathroom. She was released the next day, instead of waiting for the 72 hours those evaluations normally last, because there was nothing wrong with her. But magically, less than a month later, she's taken into this second 5150 hold because she refused to take the prescribed anti-psychotic, though police called it a "planned far in advance operation", and heaven-sent Jamie Spar finds everything wrong with her, or at least the necessary to deem her incapable of taking the most basic decisions. No second opinion, no chance to let her find another doctor, or waiting for the results of the 5150, or even letting her speak for herself to prove she was capable. So that's how they backed up all  of their claims, but they did it retroactively, because by then, all these hearings were already happening without Britney being informed, as the law states. The order of the events was basically 1. All her rights get violated 2. They provide their evidence as to why they violated her rights, after it had already happened. Reva Goetz should've never allowed this to happen in that order.

Now, Adam Streisand was the one that was hired to defend Britney, apparently through her old legal team. Reva Goetz expelled him from court and he left without fighting back. Very suspicious, given he's one of the most powerful attorneys in the country, according to his past career. On the other hand, we have Dr. James Spar the one that provided the report that Britney was mentally incapable. Why would he have any interest in playing along with the charade? Well, maybe because he is super pro-conservatorship (and doesn't take much to see he surely benefits in some way with these) and has even made courses and essays about the benefits of the conservatorships. You can see one here.  He also has a guide called "A Lawyer's Guide to Diminishing Capacity and Effective Use of Medical Experts in Contemporaneous and Retrospective Evaluations" that teaches lawyers how to get a general conservatorship. Both of these documents were made in cooperation with no other than Adam Streisand :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:So that lawyer probably wouldn't have done anything to help Britney either.

One of the arguments Jamie had in his petition to not notify Britney was that she could tell Sam Lutfi about the "planned conservatorship" and ruin the process. It literally says in court documents that they had this planned long ago. Again, they never tried any other less harsh legal arrangements first to see if that helped her, they orchestrated everything to happen as they wanted it. Literally, as Lou herself would say, the right place, the right people, the right plan.

Sam Lutfi eventually hired another lawyer to defend Britney, after she supposedly had some secret phone calls with Sam's sister or something like that. This second lawyer was obviously expelled from court too, but not only that, he also got a restraining order (like Lutfi's). After that Britney never tried to hire another lawyer again, because she was cut from any contact to any outsider they didn't like, and even if she succeeded she probably assumed the result would be the same.

Thing is, none of the people involved in her case were there by coincidence. All the lawyers, doctors, and even the judge were chosen for a reason. So that leads us to ask, how did Jamie know all of this? And that's when we could guess that Lou Taylor came into play, the one that also tried to put Lindsay Lohan under a conservatorship, but of course we still don't have proof for that.

Sorry for the long post lol

When did you start following this story?

Month? Year?

I started following this story in November 2006.

You're leaving out huge chunks of the story, and repeating claims that I've never seen proof of.

To the point that in parts it sounds like fan fiction.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Month? Year?

You're leaving out huge chunks of the story, and repeating claims that I've never seen proof of.

Then what's the real story? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: Fill us in :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I feel sick honestly. They took advantage of her when she was at her lowest point and made her dive right back into a world tour as a form of therapy when she should have taken a year off from her work. They robbed her blind right in front of her for all these years. They took away her rights and treated her like a child for 12 whole years while stealing right from under her -  it just does not compute. How can you do that and not be utterly ashamed in yourself. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

In his defense, it was Larry's idea and he pushed for Circus because that's what he did with Lynne to convince Britney to get back on the onyx hotel tour. The guy only sees Britney as robot

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he wasn't getting $37000, he was getting $400K+ a year since 2014, and it got increased even more in 2018. This is without counting what they're paying to Tri-Star and all the other people that benefits from the conservatorship.

But the specific text says "The conservatorship is engaged in numerous ongoing business activities requiring immediate attention. Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the  conservatee and to her estate if the relief requested herein is not granted on an ex parte basis;"

This document wasn't written by Andrew Wallet, at least the one we see is signed by Judge Brenda Penny, because is the order where she accepts his resignation. You can find it as Exhibit B in the full document. If she took that text from the original petition, then that was probably just a dramatic way to express that it should be approved by the court immediately, because the conservatorship is involved in a lot of businesses and they can't keep having the two conservators involved any longer, if the whole point was to remove Andrew. Now, we don't really know what was going behind the scenes or how did they come up with that agreement to make Andrew Wallet "voluntarily" quit. But the document basically allows Andrew to be removed without problems, and to leave Jamie Spears as sole conservator, with all the powers and responsibilities that it implies. They never go down into detail about what specific harm was gonna happen. So I think it was just a generic way to say, we need this now.

Yes he was getting roughly $37K a month, considering he was getting roughly $450K a year, was he getting $500K in 2018? Ok thats like $42K a month. He asked to leave the CShip immediately so damage that she could never recover from would happen to her and her estate. If it took an extra month, that damage would have been $37K, if it took 3 months, that damage would have been 100K. It doesn’t make any sense, I know they like to exagerate but that is straight up lying if they said Britney would never recover from a $37K. None of us know it for a fact, so I’ll let you have your opinion, but I don’t believe a popstar with dozens (or hundreds) of millions of dollars could not recover from a $37K payment. So I do believe he meant something else.

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

In his defense, it was Larry's idea and he pushed for Circus because that's what he did with Lynne to convince Britney to get back on the onyx hotel tour. The guy only sees Britney as robot

I'm sure everyone had a say (except for Britney) as to what they thought was the best form of recovery for her. They put her in a studio and told her to focus on making music and they pushed a new era as a means of rehabilitation. "Just go back on the road and do what you always did and things will be fine again!" 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, s&m said:

Jamie is out of her personals since last years.. Britney asked the judge to appoint Jodi and she granted 

Britney herself didn't pick Jodi, Jamie picked her, that was his request. Jodi works with Lou and has her own side hustle of scamming innocent old people. Why would Britney pick someone like that :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I'm sure everyone had a say (except for Britney) as to what they thought was the best form of recovery for her. They put her in a studio and told her to focus on making music and they pushed a new era as a means of rehabilitation. "Just go back on the road and do what you always did and things will be fine again!" 

I mean Jamie never approved of Britney's career, and even worst being a popstar so if he can, she wouldn't be doing it as you can see how he didn't hesitate to pull the plug on Domination. I'm sure it's more of Larry convincing everyone to get on board because BAM look at all the hype we got and he looked really proud of himself for staging this "comeback" 

Larry knew what he was doing, he didn't want to lose the momentum as if they had waited till she was better, the public would have forgotten her so his "rising from the ashes" story wouldn't be as great. He convinced her and she talked her dad into it, because really she would rather work than to stay couped at home dealing with her nagging father. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I mean Jamie never approved of Britney's career, and even worst being a popstar so if he can, she wouldn't be doing it as you can see how he didn't hesitate to pull the plug on Domination. I'm sure it's more of Larry convincing everyone to get on board because BAM look at all the hype we got and he looked really proud of himself for staging this "comeback" 

Larry knew what he was doing, he didn't want to lose the momentum as if they had waited till she was better, the public would have forgotten her so his "rising from the ashes" story wouldn't be as great. He convinced her and she talked her dad into it, because really she would rather work than to stay couped at home dealing with her nagging father. 

I find it hard to believe that he doesn't support Britney's career... when did he ever say that? He sure enjoys the millions of dollars that have consistently flowed in since 1999. He pulled the plug on Domination because he loves to be in control. The second he doesn't feel like he's calling the shots, he power trips. We see this now with the battle between the lawyers. He's always gotta be louder and more aggressive. This thing is ugly and will only get uglier. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Month? Year?

Look, when all of this was happening, I never heard any of these details on the news, and I wasn't on the forums, and even if I were, again, nobody had any of these details, because the media had its own narrative before everything happened, and then after the conservatorship was put in place, her team controlled the story from then on.

But ever since last year, when the Gram girls blew up the whole story, that mega thread with thousands of pages, that's when most of us found out about all these people like Lou Taylor and her attempt to put Lindsay Lohan under a conservatorship, the role that Sam Ingham played, every doctor, every lawyer, even what Sam Lutfi and Jamie Spears did. People like Applejack, Meaner and others helped to dig up the articles with what the media reported at the time (like how events unfolded during her two 5150 holds), but most importantly, the COURT DOCUMENTS that were filed, like Jamie's original petition to put Britney under the conservatorship (including the dementia claim that disappeared in later documents after the conservatorship was granted, and which NEVER got a backup medical report), his petition to not notify Britney that they were putting her under conservatorship (including the key part about it being planned in advanced and specifically fearing that she would talk to Sam Lutfi about it), etc.

I'm not remembering this stuff from 2008, I remember it from what was re-discovered since last year, and you can go take a deep dive on that thread, or check the Instagram or Twitter account of all these guys like Meaner03, the gram girls, etc to find out all the evidence.

The only parts that we don't have evidence of, is that Lou Taylor was really the mastermind behind all this. We deduce it because of the Lindsay Lohan, and because nobody thinks of Jamie being smart enough or with enough knowledge to pick precisely the right people and do the right moves to make the plan happen, though if I'm not mistaken Lynne talks about it on her book. All we have are the emails Sam leaked and some articles that talk about it at the time. But there is evidence of Jamie dissolving Britney's foundation and putting that money on Lou Taylor's and other things he's done with the rest of the companies Britney owned prior to the conservatorship.

Sounds like fan-fiction, that's exactly what I used to say when that huge thread started. But when you start seeing the receipts. When you go back and read those articles, when you see the court documents, when you find out what the conservatorships are truly for and how Britney doesn't fit those characteristics no matter from what angle you see it, when you find out conservatorship abuse in general is more common than what we really hear about, everything starts to make sense. There is this page about a foundation that fights guardianship abuse, and the names of Reva Goetz, Sam Ingham, Jodi Montgomery, appear time after time. This wasn't something that happened just with Britney. She turned out to be their biggest business ever for them, but the net of cship abusers have existed since before, and Lou and Jamie just took advantage of it.

• Love 1