Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

Also this

The court order accepting WALLET's resignation and approving this Transition Agreement will provide for immediate exoneration of WALLET's surety bonds totaling $25,000,000.00, consisting of (a) a bond from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company dated October 18, 2010 in the amount of$23,500,000.00 and (b) a bond from American Contractors Indemnity Company dated March 23, 2009 in the amount of $1,500.000.00.

@Meaner03 does this mean he got paid 25M, or that he was supposed to pay that amount if he left, but they asked for him to be exonerated? I really don't understand these legal statements, and even less in a language different  than my native language :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

keep sharing these. they are bound to get anxious and mess up. like the saying goes, team britney only need to get lucky once, jamie and his fools need to stay lucky all the time.

they are bound to fall. the dirt just keeps on building.  I can only imagine how Britney is feeling. the courts are taking so long and her money and estate is being robbed every second that passes.

That’s what I wanna believe, that they’re feeling the pressure. I just don’t understand how Andrew Wallet would willingly walk back into this circus instead of keeping on the low in case things go left for Jamie and Lou...

• Like 6