Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

56 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I meant that Samuel Ingham must have finally had some evidence that would hold up in court against them.

I suspect that he's been fighting for Britney for much longer than we've known about. He just didn't have the evidence.

Didn’t have the evidence after 12 years? No way

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Ingram allegedly conspired against Casey Kasem (SHAGGY from Scooby **** Doo) & now he’s dead, so I’m still wary as **** about him

4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

WHAT. Where do you guys get all the information from?!
How did that Instagram account got PERSONAL emails? That's actually a crime too?

No they’re in the court docs Ingram filed...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

WHAT. Where do you guys get all the information from?!
How did that Instagram account got PERSONAL emails? That's actually a crime too?

But if it will help the #FreeBritney movement then it’s welcome:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

11 minutes ago, jokobish said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/14/britney-spears-jamie-andrew-wallet-perform-conservatorship/

JAMIE RESPONDS!!!!

the fact that he’s so quick to schedule a hearing makes me nervous ..

Same. I don’t like it that he is so sure that she would not say that. It also seems he was ready to bite back the moment Sam hit him back. This gets uglier by the day...

10 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

But if it will help the #FreeBritney movement then it’s welcome:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Same. I don’t like it that he is so sure that she would not say that. It also seems he was ready to bite back the moment Sam hit him back. This gets uglier by the day...

I was thinking the same thing... how did they even have time to read it and respond in one day.... sketchy

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I've mentioned it before but Samuel has been around since the inception of the conservatorship. I wonder what made him change. 

I'm glad that he's finally on Britney's side, even if it took him 12 years.

I honestly feel like one day Britney called him up or had a meeting and was like "listen *****r, this is MY LIFE - your are my line" lmfao but no honestly I really feel like she must of had a talk with him for sure. If you realize that she never had any interest that we know of in the past few years in the matter like this until recently. I feel like quarantine did something for her and she saw an outing with #FreeBritney

• Love 1
  • Like 3