Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wait, I can't process all the info, so Samuel Ingham negotiated with Wallet his resignation? So that's why it was so sudden, it was "voluntary" but because they had come to an agreement behind the scenes.

Yes Sam says that s ince Britney wasn't performing anymore so no more income, Wallet and his $426K/year was too expensive for her cship.

They came to an agreement that was signed on February 2019, it was official in court on March .

• Love 2
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I meant that Samuel Ingham must have finally had some evidence that would hold up in court against them.

I suspect that he's been fighting for Britney for much longer than we've known about. He just didn't have the evidence.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Yes Sam says that s ince Britney wasn't performing anymore so no more income, Wallet and his $426K/year was too expensive for her cship.

They came to an agreement that was signed on February 2019, it was official in court on March .

Yeah but that doesn’t justify the excuse they gave at the time “Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee (Britney) and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

I thought Britney was gonna go into a choma or something if the court didn’t grant Andrew Wallet’s wish!

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it actually does make sense now. He was getting $400K+ a year.

Britney was on a hiatus. If he kept receiving that amount of money, literal damage would result to her estate.

I see what you mean, but I still 100% believe it was something else...

Wallet was getting $450K a year, that’s $37,500 a month. That is not immediate irreparable (meaning if Wallet wasn’t allowed out of the CShip immediately Britney could never recover back from it) danger and harm if she paid him $37K for an extra month or two. Britney Spears can recover from paying $37K to Wallet for a few months, she can get upwards of $100M with a 6 month tour. Do you see what I mean? It simply can’t have been a mere $37K payment. There was definitely something else.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

he didn't have evidence either when she deemed her incapable of hiring her own lawyer or speaking on court back in 2008 :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I love that he's helping her now, but someday he must pay his sins as well :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

I don't know. I think he did have evidence against her at the time - at least enough for a temporary conservatorship.

She was more than likely doing Adderall at the time, all while Lutfi was crushing and feeding her the meds that Deborah Nadel had prescribed for her. (See Lynne's 2008 declaration. It's right in there.)

They had to buy enough time for her health to improve. But then after that? It should have been dissolved immediately.

• Love 1
  • Like 2