Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Does he pretend that everything will go back to normal and people will forget after everything that has been dug up?

This is option A if everything works out for them.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

he just going to slowly drain the rest of her fortune?

Option B if she refuses to continue working.

Realize that she has always worked and kept quiet about this, this is a situation that they did not contemplate.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

For any conservatorship it takes money to maintain it, just to pay the attorney’s  fees. So of course Britney’s estate has been paying out millions this entire time. But with Lou and Jamie swindling excessive amounts more 💰💰money from Britney’s estate is inhumane!!

TBFH I hope Britney never works again!! Go ahead, let them drain her estate. No money, no conservatorship, no problem. Let Britney live like ever other person who’s a single parent worrying about how to pay her bills, pay her ex child support, pay for the kids expensive private school tuition and live  with mental health issues where her meds may not be covered by insurance. 

Then the world will see what they’ve all done to her and her children’s lives. It’s disgusting!! She has worked her whole life to provide for her own sons, the other Spears’s and the Federline family. She shouldn’t have to suffer going broke funding greedy Lou Taylor and countless attorneys lifestyles. 😒Rant aside, at least no one can say it’s Britney’s fault cuz she didn’t blow threw her money when she can’t even access it without court approval.

Let this be something that wakes up the public to conservatorship abuse. Especially those still insisting she needs the cship. Let them watch how Britney gets robbed of her rights and have every penny she ever earned taken from her It’s something that has happened to countless other victims not as high profile as Britney. Her fame is the only thing that’s drawing attention to this case, not to mention why her own dad & Lou are robbing her blind. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

If Bessemer is appointed tomorrow they will likely do an audit of Britney's estate and hopefully the shadiness will continue to come to light and Jamie, Lou and Jamie Lou will be closer to prisonnn :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

This is what it is going to happen before they can remove all of those rats from her estate.. If Bessemer is appointed tomorrow, then the conservators of the estate will be Bessemer and Jamie

• Like 2

Damn i'm so happy this is happening for Britney!

Lets keep this steamroll happening

I also think her lawyer has changed due to the fact if he didn't he could be classed as conspirator against Britney and look how we trashed them. He would be worried for his career - especially since Stars are coming out in support of Britney!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, jokobish said:

So wait , because wallet left they allocated the money they paid him to go to tristar instead of saving it ????????? Is that right or am I tripping

I feel like this was set up by Lou. She knew Britney wasn't going to be working, so she would be getting 5% of zero dollars. She convinced James Jamie to get rid of wallet and have her replace him, ensuring she still gets money. Because she has a "new role" she demanded more money, the $500,000/year. That's what I think, at least! 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I am 100% NOT in favor of harassing anyone, but is it time to start putting a little pressure on famous TriStar clients about their association with this woman?

we do it all the time when an actor, comedian, executive is found to engage in abuse. While Lou might not be as involved in their day to day lives as she is with Britney, it’s a dirty company. Her using Britney’s money to donate to her sketchy charity choices is reason enough for these high profile celebs to at least look into who manages their money.

again, not coming at this suggesting everyone starts leaving mean comments on Megan Trainor’s SM, but if there was ever a time to spread awareness.... 

💯 %  I STRONGLY AGREE!!!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not because Reva Goetz approved it, and nobody opposed to it. But the sole fact that Britney wasn't notified beforehand that she was gonna be placed under the conservatorship and that she was denied the right to hire her own lawyer, both things stated by the law, should be enough to cancel the whole thing.

That's one of the things that are still missing, Reva Goetz had no reasons to proceed the way she did back in 2008 as Lisa wrote on that letter. She needs to be investigated as well, since she also has a record in other cases of conservatorship abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if she's benefited in some way too.

So let's take a look at that a little further.

"Both things stated by the law."

That's what this is all coming down to...not what the fan base wants from an emotional perspective, but what the courts require from a legal perspective.

What was the EXACT wording, of the law, in February 2008? Was the law broken in 2008?

If it was, why isn't Ingham arguing that now? He appears to be in Britney's corner, but is not arguing that in present day.

I suspect it is because of her custody arrangement...Even Ingham knows now, as he did back then, that the conservatorship is the only viable arrangement that will give her visitation rights to her boys.

32 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I am 100% NOT in favor of harassing anyone, but is it time to start putting a little pressure on famous TriStar clients about their association with this woman?

we do it all the time when an actor, comedian, executive is found to engage in abuse. While Lou might not be as involved in their day to day lives as she is with Britney, it’s a dirty company. Her using Britney’s money to donate to her sketchy charity choices is reason enough for these high profile celebs to at least look into who manages their money.

again, not coming at this suggesting everyone starts leaving mean comments on Megan Trainor’s SM, but if there was ever a time to spread awareness.... 

Gwen Stefani and Jlo are their biggest clients, and both are sweethearts who love Britney so i hope they’re aware of what’s going on 

• Like 2