Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If only we had the case numbers for all those different petitions.

How would we ever know that? According to The Blast docs were filed in Louisiana, Florida & Hawaii in May 2019 + circa Aug. 22, 2019 Jamie intended to file for cships in other states & D.C., but this was prior to Jamie’s child abuse involving his grandson and Kevin obtaining a restraining order against him to protect the kids. Maybe Jodi carried out Jamie’s wishes once she was brought in to follow through adding on the first 3 states but not the others?

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

How would we ever know that? According to The Blast docs were filed in Louisiana, Florida & Hawaii in May 2019 + circa Aug. 22, 2019 Jamie intended to file for cships in other states & D.C., but this was prior to Jamie’s child abuse involving his grandson and Kevin obtaining a restraining order against him to protect the kids. Maybe Jodi carried out Jamie’s wishes once she was brought in to follow through adding on the first 3 states but not the others?

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-new-states

I don't even know if they have a public website like Los Angeles' one where we can follow Britney's case. We would need people that know about the subject, that know such websites and that have a way to look up cases by key words, like the people involved.

If you’re wondering WTF is coram deo here’s what it means: 

Coram Deo is a Latin phrase translated "in the presence of God" from Christian theology which summarizes the idea of Christians living in the presence of, under the authority of, and to the honor and glory of God.

That evil poisonous viper snake Lou Taylor keeps invoking the name of God as she conspires with Jamie, Jamie Lynn, CA probate court & a slew of lawyers to rob Britney of her freedom, and steal millions of dollars from her and her 2 innocent children. That’s the epitome of EVIL!! From here on Lou Taylor shall be referred to as MEDUSA. 🐍 

Then, Lou manipulated and coerced Britney into filming this instagram video. Lou tries to cover her own azz by writing the caption that has nothing to do with what she got Britney to say on camera. Britney was at the mental facility ( involuntarily thanks to Jamie!!) when she filmed this, right??

Oh but she was forced by her handlers to take time out her “treatment” to make this video in order to calm the fans down because we were concerned and suspicious of her whereabouts, first and foremost, and some of us had begun lashing out at Jamie Lynn and the family... but RIGHTFULLY SO!! All of our intuition & worst fears have since been CONFIRMED!! Robbery, Embezzlement, Money Laundering (see: RICO Act) and Abuse!! #InvestigateLouTaylor #JailJamie #JailLouTaylor #BoycottTheBritneyBrand #EndConservatorshipAbuse #FreeBritney

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I’m glad that Samuel is less shady than before, but I don’t trust him and I certainly don’t trust the du***** judge that approved Jodi who was handpicked by the same person who has to step down for ASSAULTING A KID. How do you let someone as unfit as Jamie decide who his replacement will be? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Still nice to see LOUCIFER exposed for the cold ***** she is. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, s&m said:

Another great objection from Ingham!! 

Guys let me tell you something so you guys don’t have to be disappointed tomorrow! Tomorrow’s session is not to remove Jamie yet! It is to object to Wallet and appoint Bessemer.. if Bessemer is appointed, Jamie and the fiduciary will be sharing the conservatorship of the estate.. For james to be removed, there has to be a trial 

Seriously? Even if Jamie “loses” tomorrow, he’s still a co-conservator of her estate?!

DANN I don’t know how Britney copes with all of this. Even I’m actually pissed. People have the nerve to say she’s “weird” on Instagram but she’s a ******* FIGHTER and such a strong person. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I've mentioned it before but Samuel has been around since the inception of the conservatorship. I wonder what made him change. 

I'm glad that he's finally on Britney's side, even if it took him 12 years.

I think it's partly pressure from the #freebritney movement (he mentioned in an earlier court document "the whole world is watching") but it could also be the fact that Britney herself has started asking him for more help as it was reported that previously she wasn't that involved in the conservatorship but now she's become much more engaged so is likely more engaged with Sam and asking him for help etc. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

If you’re wondering WTF is coram deo here’s what it means: 

Coram Deo is a Latin phrase translated "in the presence of God" from Christian theology which summarizes the idea of Christians living in the presence of, under the authority of, and to the honor and glory of God.

That evil poisonous viper snake Lou Taylor keeps invoking the name of God as she conspires with Jamie, Jamie Lynn, CA probate court & a slew of lawyers to rob Britney of her freedom, and steal millions of dollars from her and her 2 innocent children. That’s the epitome of EVIL!! From here on Lou Taylor shall be referred to as MEDUSA. 🐍 

Then, Lou manipulated and coerced Britney into filming this instagram video. Lou tries to cover her own azz by writing the caption that has nothing to do with what she got Britney to say on camera. Britney was at the mental facility ( involuntarily thanks to Jamie!!) when she filmed this, right??

Oh but she was forced by her handlers to take time out her “treatment” to make this video in order to calm the fans down because we were concerned and suspicious of her whereabouts, first and foremost, and some of us had begun lashing out at Jamie Lynn and the family... but RIGHTFULLY SO!! All of our intuition & worst fears have since been CONFIRMED!! Robbery, Embezzlement, Money Laundering (see: RICO Act) and Abuse!! #InvestigateLouTaylor #JailJamie #JailLouTaylor #BoycottTheBritneyBrand #EndConservatorshipAbuse #FreeBritney

That video is so creepy now. What the hell are they doing to her to make her film those things? Same with the video where she was reading letters from The Con Zone. They’re either threatening or gaslighting her.

I’m sure Sam (her paid boyfriend, not the lawyer) also told her it would be hilarious to share with the world that she burned down her gym... twice. Of course he made another joke about it later - just in case anyone missed the “craziness”. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I still can't understand is like, I mean, I KNOW, but, how can Jamie still be fighting to keep the conservatorship in place? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Like, what does he pretend? Britney won't work again as long as he's there, so is he just going to slowly drain the rest of her fortune? Or just live off her royalties and perfumes? Does he pretend that everything will go back to normal and people will forget after everything that has been dug up? With those annual expenses, her money won't last that much.

The majority of criminals, like this gross dude, have a high level of narcissistic traits, which make them believe nothing is above them. He has gotten away with it for 12 years - he must think- so obviously why not another 12? He is not a smart cookie, just a crooked one who used all  the power his daughter's money could bring. 

I also found this 

The Britney Spears Foundation was a charity that was dear to Britney, and in 2011 its assets were reportedly reduced to just $17. Meanwhile $50,000 of Britney's money (which she cannot control) is donated to Mercy Ministries; a charity associated with her business manager.

Sexyyy

Eaa-Bkd-DWs-AY8b6-W.jpg