Britney's lawyer SLAMS the conservatorship team and Tri-Star for the HUGE amounts of money they're paid

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

You could’ve had a better title tho:fran_frog_meme_green:

“EMAILS SHARED BETWEEN LOU AND JAMIE ABOUT BRITNEYS MONEY” and this thread would have 100 replies already:fran_frog_meme_green:

i was just excited to share :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 minute ago, BreeC said:

Get those scumbags Sam and Britney!  Come through Judge Penny!   

side note:  @Watch Me Work It Britney emailed the lawyersforbritney instagram account?   

the emails are not from Britney, they are from Lou, they are included on the full document

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Thats not what I got from the docs at all, just that Wallet was asked to resign. Which is fishy as hell because we all believed Wallet resigned himself aka when he infamously said “Substantial detriment, irreparable harm and immediate danger will result to the conservatee (Britney) and her estate if the relief requested herein in not granted on an ex parte basis.”

Ugh the B Army are literaly a whole new generations of lawyers and judges with all this mess to keep up with.

but point 4 of the document says:

In fact, MR. WALLET's sudden departure after 11 years was "voluntary" only in the sense that he wasn't removed. Rather, it was negotiated by court-appointed counsel for BRITNEY and supported by consideration to Mr. WALLET in the form of a $100,000.00 "golden parachute" plus a full general release.

so he didn't just leave, but actually was paid to do so, and now pretends to come back after being paid to leave

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg this

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: seriously, I can't believe how they've let Jamie pick all these people as if he had any kind of knowledge about it.

Which also makes me doubt again of Jodi Montgomery. Jamie said in the last document, something like Sam Ingham couldn't make such petitions for Britney, that it should be Jodi. And Jodi was hand picked by Jamie as the temporary conservator, so I'm afraid she might cause trouble later when Britney tries to free from the personal conservatorship.

I’m scared too, I think Brenda is hella corupt but some fans are saying she has a tendency of siding with the court appointed cousel so I guess I’ll remain positive...

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but point 4 of the document says:

Omg you’re right. So turns out it was actually negotiated between them... but why? This case has lots of triangles and knots

• Like 1

Brit wants dad to stay away

October 23, 2009

TROUBLED star Britney Spears reportedly doesn't want her estranged father in charge of her personal or financial affairs.

Adam Streisand, who sought to enter the case as Spears's lawyer, told Court Commissioner Reva Goetz in a hearing overnight that the mentally ill singer was becoming "agitated" and "distressed" at the thought of her father, Jamie, being in control of her welfare, the Associated Press reported.

However, Ms Goetz today ordered that Mr Spears, and Britney's lawyer, Andrew Wallet, would remain in charge of the pop star's affairs until February 14.

Ms Goetz also appointed a physician to evaluate Spears's competence to make decisions after court-appointed attorney, Samuel Ingham, who interviewed Spears at a hospital psychiatric ward, said she "lacked the capacity to retain counsel". 

Mr Streisand said Spears had not been given any notice of Mr Ingham's plan to interview her and had appeared at the hospital unannounced.

The hearing came three days after Spears's father was granted temporary conservatorship following the ruling that Spears needed someone to take over her personal and financial affairs.

Mr Spears's lawyer, Vivian Thoreen, said he wanted to be conservator because "his daughter is in great distress". 

"He's not here to take over her assets,'' Ms Thoreen said.

"He's here to get her medical help. He's here to take over while she's healing."

Ms Goetz also ordered Spears to have no contact with her friend and sometime manager Sam Lutfi, specifying that she could not reach him by phone, text message or by any other means, the Associated Press reported.

Ms Goetz also extended a restraining order against Mr Lutfi.

A child custody hearing between Spears's ex-husband Kevin Federline over their two sons has been postponed to February 19 due to Spears's ill health. 

• Like 7