Is Exhale gonna die?

Omg reading the comments I totally forgot about Britney Universe :orangu: I actually stopped coming here for a while after it turned into a general music forums but Im actually enjoying it a lot recently, it feels alive again after being dead for a while. 

I still want the chatroom back why can't u do it @Jordan Miller :sobbing: It would be a hit during this pandemic

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I became a member just before Glory era. Was heavily active. Then disappeared due to personal reasons. Tried to log back in but had forgotten the old username and password. 

So created a new current one. But I am mostly a lurker. And I am lurking all day and night. You guys make me laugh with your humour and many catty, petty and hilarious comments. So I don't believe this site will die anytime soon. This place is crazier than ever before. And I meant that nicely. Love ya all. ❤️

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That Exhale 2.0 that Jordan was trying out sometime last year. It had this terrible white theme and was really difficult to navigate.it sucked.  :jackk:

That was the Britney Jean era of Exhale! :orangu: That website was an entirely different forum, using an entirely different software, which meant no one could migrate their old accounts to the new platform. That’s why it kind of flopped and this one remained! :gloria:

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That was the Britney Jean era of Exhale! :orangu: That website was an entirely different forum, using an entirely different software, which meant no one could migrate their old accounts to the new platform. That’s why it kind of flopped and this one remained! :gloria:

Oh no hunnie, I was mentioning the flop Exhell that Jordan tried out before he went back to this original one. I actually kinda liked Absolute Britney/Universe, it was okay. But she’s dead now, ain’t coming back. Let her rest. In. Piece!   :staysalty:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

LOL @Jordan Miller made it a pop forum purely because he couldn't base his income on Britney alone

And that’s okay, I get it a dude has to make money. And I actually think it’s a good thing that J made this place into more of a pop site overall, it’s added to the fun factor of the site. We all enjoy diff artists and it’s been nice to have a singular dedicated place to touch on all of that. He had too; I remember when he had an interview with Lady F’ing Gaga! That was the COOLEST ! You know, when he switched the site, B had just broke it Big in Vegas and he had to adapt since he knew that’s all she was gonna be doing for a while. Britney’s place here hadn’t gone anywhere, and won’t anytime soon, like for real. BH is the beating heart of the Britneyverse, and always will be. We are her core fan base. This place will remain until she’s done completely, like official retirement announcement or until he decides to pull the plug on it. I love this place, I’m here for the long ride, Britney/BH bicth 4 Life.  :barbie:   :jabba:   

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh no hunnie, I was mentioning the flop Exhell that Jordan tried out before he went back to this original one. I actually kinda liked Absolute Britney/Universe, it was okay. But she’s dead now, ain’t coming back. Let her rest. In. Piece!   :staysalty:

I was thinking about that one as well! :dead: People here couldn’t make new posts and eventually, they were going to have close their accounts! :meltdown: 

• Love 1