Is Exhale gonna die?

6 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

To be honnest, there are some comments that may appear a little rude or hate, we don’t need hates here. But wait, Roxxy left due to hates and not for chill out? I always believed she is taking a break and will comeback... :idkney:

What I don't understand is people complaining about "receiving hate" when there is a perfectly functional "ignore" feature here that would take care of the problem immediately. I have the suspicion that some people just like to roll around in the negativity. Of course, if you had someone on ignore it wouldn't be possible to give them dislikes. This, to some people, is a problem. Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

• Like 1
Just now, MSTAR said:

Let’s not restart a fight here again please

thumb_queen-neyde-spears-on-twitter-hi%E

I'm not going to restart anything. But there is someone in this thread who in the last 10 minutes alone  has gone into 3 of my posts and decided to give me about 10 dislikes for no reason. Someone is certainly feeling some type of way. 

@Jordan Miller, can we do something about people abusing the dislike button for no reason? Someone is obsessed with you & I.

20 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This forum is nowhere near it's death :gagacrash:

While there is very often recycled threads and "pointless" games etc, we still manage to get super popular threads with 15+ pages, +100 replies and +5000 views every so often :zoomzoom:

Pretty good for a niche forum for an artist that had her last #1 hit in 2011, when will your faves? :chrissy:

Also please note that altho there's a very often the same super active posters posting messages to every signle thread, we still have a lot of lurkers who don't post anything at all :goat:

I'm a lurker!

I don't post often but I can tell you that I come here every single day to read threads about Britney and I have to say that you guys make me laugh hard! 

I love the spirit of Breatheheavy and exhale since day one, I love Britney, I love @Jordan Miller and I love every single Britney stan!

So Yes, there might be a lot of lurkers like me and no, I don't think it's gonna die anytime soon! 

• Love 5
Just now, EasyThere said:

Well when you force ppl to create account just to read your site. You are bound to have plenty of members. We need them to start posting though.

True. But exhale is faaarrr from its declining stage. It was dangerously close to it tho if @moonwalkmars accusations were taking seriously and had a impact. Maybe once Britney is free, we will see how the site fares out.

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

And yes it is gonna die. Due to poor management and poor community leader. Especially now that Roxxy is gone for time being.

Roxxy is the one who kept this place running. But she had to leave due to hate she was receiving from some individuals. Yet said "community" leader did nothing regarding it.

A "community" leader who warns ppl foe use of B word. Yet leaves ppl who use suicide,bullying,social life.  etc. as an insult on pop forum. 

Make it sense make it sense.

In a way he is lucky that we have FreeBritney movement. Otherwise thi space would be a graveyard. Just like it was before I joined in.

No way in hell he is getting other stan bases to join in in big numbers.

There.

Those are my 2 cents regarding this topic.

Le sigh. I can't imagine trying to find the negative in most things. But go off :zoomzoom:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for proving my point :bareclap:

Beacuse using poor mental health as a drag is such a fun thing. Beacuse bullying ur staff member is such a fun thing. But hey let's turn that into something positive. Right ?

well hello let's celebrate that.

Your behavior is starting to get really creepy. Nobody is buying your revisionist history no matter how hard to spin your lies. I don't understand why you're not permanently banned from this site. Its time to pluck the weed for good.

Why are you quoting me all day ffs ? 

I ain't interacting with ppl who would drag members plausible poor mental health in a petty forum fight.

Everyone has that thread and can look upon ur nasty comments made regarding him and I. (How we have no friends,are bullyied in real life every day,and are projecting our problems on exhale.

Including a post where you suggested him suicide prevention hotline. Implying he is about to kill himself.

So yeah those posts are the reason I have a problem with you. 

So please never quote me with your nasty posts again.

You're hanging onto that suicide prevention hotline lie DESPERATELY and yet whenever I ask you to cough up receipts you can't because it does not exist and I never said that. 

You're absolutely delusional. If you see the ratio today of who has quoted who you'd see that you have vastly beaten me in that regard.

I did say that there's a reason you have no friends in real life. Yes, that is true. And your behavior today is proof in point. 

(I am not including Britney-fan in this because we apologized and I no longer have any beef with them.) 

You have gone out of your way to give me 30 dislikes in unrelated threads today within the past few hours. You keep mentioning me and lying on my name without fail (possibly hoping that if you lie enough it will stick and make it true? How very Trump of you.) 

I will quote you all day every day whenever I see your pathetic behavior because you deserve to be put in your place with your stalkerish and abusive tendencies. I have been on the receiving end of it and I know Jordan is tired of your bullsh!t as well. YOU NEED HELP. And you can quote me on that. I will pray for you because I'm just that good of a person. But you only get one prayer. x

Anyway continue quoting and stalking me. Seek help as well. Beacuse u are serving. All day

FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

I ain't digging trough any thread. Looking for precious receipts.

But you have enough time to dig through my posting history? You've been on here for hours now furiously refreshing your browser in desperate hopes that I have responded to you or that you can find some new activity from me on this site.

Whenever I see ur trashy posts. I will click dislike. Because they are well trash :makeup:

I'll make sure to return the favor. Because I've never seen someone so desperate for attention in my life! I am glad I was able to feed you today, darling. God knows how long its been since anyone actually paid you any attention or acknowledged your existence in real life... :(  I really sympathize with you!

We have to laugh

Who is we? You keep saying this but at the end of the day you're the only one exhibiting freakish behavior. This is your ego desperately trying to make it seem like you have an overwhelming amount of support on here. You don't. 

I need help ? Lmao sweety take a look at your posts. You can't because you have no self awareness. We can see who has no friends on here nor irl.

I really don't have to take a look at my posts because you're doing that enough for the both of us. You are absolutely OBSESSED with me, with Jordan, and with this site as a whole. All I can do is hope that you get the help you so desperately need. You are honestly unstable. 

Anyway continue quoting and stalking me. Seek help as well. Beacuse u are serving. All day

I will have to continue quoting if you if you can't get my name out of your mouth. I do not mention you unless mentioned darling. How about you do the mature thing and put me on ignore? Oh wait, you can't. Because you are high on the attention that I am giving your irrelevant ***. When was the last time you got laid, sis? Who's hitting that rotten bussy? :cheese:

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Maybe he should try and cancel Britney for clout again ? That brought exhale lots of traffic last time. After all he didn't do that in a while.

Do you mean the thread @Jordan Miller made about Slave 4 U and Black Lives Matter? I saw it and thought it was silly, but I didn't get the vibe he was trying to "cancel Britney" whatsoever to be honest. It was reaching for social justice-related content at worst. :quirkney:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1