Is Exhale gonna die?

Just now, Baronesse said:

Do you mean the thread @Jordan Miller made about Slave 4 U and Black Lives Matter? I saw it and thought it was silly, but I didn't get the vibe he was trying to "cancel Britney" whatsoever to be honest. It was reaching for social justice-related content at worst. :quirkney:

Oh don't mind him. He's just partaking in his daily Jordan bashing antics. As I had mentioned before, he is unhealthily obsessed with Jordan to the point of stalking and bullying him. People like him are probably the reason Jordan doesn't show up to Free Britney rallies. If I were Jordan I'd also be worried for my personal safety.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Do you mean the thread @Jordan Miller made about Slave 4 U and Black Lives Matter? I saw it and thought it was silly, but I didn't get the vibe he was trying to "cancel Britney" whatsoever to be honest. It was reaching for social justice-related content at worst. :quirkney:

Appreciate that. 🙏 I believe you didn't get that vibe because I had zero intention of cancelling Britney. I made a mistake, learned from it, apologized and grew from it. Almost everyone moved on from that. Almost. Some people still want to cling onto it for dear life. Seems exhausting.   

Bottom line is people who want to dislike me will continue to do so and will not back down because they simply don't want to. I guess they think it's fun to villainize me. I'm no psychotherapist, but happy people don't bring others down. They just don't. If someone wants to hate me and trash me constantly, and if that's what they choose to do with their energy, that's their choice. However, eventually I'll reach my limit and have to ask they don't return. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. 🙏 I believe you didn't get that vibe because I had zero intention of cancelling Britney. I made a mistake, learned from it, apologized and grew from it. Almost everyone moved on from that. Almost. Some people still want to cling onto it for dear life. Seems exhausting.   

Bottom line is people who want to dislike me will continue to do so and will not back down because they simply don't want to. I guess they think it's fun to villainize me. I'm no psychotherapist, but happy people don't bring others down. They just don't. If someone wants to hate me and trash me constantly, and if that's what they choose to do with their energy, that's their choice. However, eventually I'll reach my limit and have to ask they don't return. 

I don't understand how you haven't reached your limit with @EasyThere at this point. He's showing no signs that he's going to stop coming for you or harassing other users on this site. He is going out of his way to downvote me all day. He is spreading mistruths about you and me as well. He has already derailed three different threads. He is not a good fit on here and is contributing to the toxicity of the community. I rarely see him even actually posting about Britney, to be honest. So why is he here? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:mimiclap:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

We love you @Jordan Miller!

You're this amazeball website's daddy!

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

imagine bashing you and this site every hour of the day yet returning day upon day :katyclown:

Don't let these comments get to you, you've probably grown a thick skin to it but i'm sure it still must not be nice - it says a lot more about the people making such horrible comments than it does about you.

Thanks for all you do Jordan! :hugs:

• Love 8

As someone who’s been enjoying this site for over a decade, this is one of its better peaks. I didn’t think it was gonna last much longer after Jordan cut the original exhale, but then he brought it back (by demand) and it’s still so much fun.
Yeah Britney isn’t doing anything with her career at the moment, but that’s part of the fun of it all. We gain a lot of new members and grow during those down times. It’s cyclical and the moment something Really Big happens, like her conservatorship ends or new music is released it’s gonna go right back up. I love this place, it’s my second home and all of you Crazy Ladies are my Sisters.  :firega:

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

As someone who’s been enjoying this site for over a decade, this is one of its better peaks. I didn’t think it was gonna last much longer after Jordan cut the original exhale, but then he brought it back (by demand) and it’s still so much fun.
Yeah Britney isn’t doing anything with her career at the moment, but that’s part of the fun of it all. We gain a lot of new members and grow during those down times. It’s cyclical and the moment something Really Big happens, like her conservatorship ends or new music is released it’s gonna go right back up. I love this place, it’s my second home. 

I agree I really thought this place was over when we moved to that other site, but Jordan really brought this place back to life bringing us back to here and it's just grown and become so lively again! I was SO close to leaving because I didn't enjoy that other 'exhale', but thank god Jordan saw the light.

I completely agree with you, this is definitely one of exhale's better peaks! I'm back to enjoying this place SO much more and loving being here again!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I agree I really thought this place was over when we moved to that other site, but Jordan really brought this place back to life bringing us back to here and it's just grown and become so lively again! I was SO close to leaving because I didn't enjoy that other 'exhale', but thank god Jordan saw the light.

I completely agree with you, this is definitely one of exhale's better peaks! I'm back to enjoying this place SO much more and loving being here again!

Yes! It’s kinda never been more fun! And I remember when this place was really trashy, those were some fun days.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What other exhale you guys r talking about? :mhmsureny:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I was using both sites for awhile back in 2014 :orangu: 

The other site let us put as many gifs as you wanted to for your signature so i was living for that not gonna lie :gloria: 

I made so many sigs for people back then :orangu:

wait are we talking about Britney universe or something else :gloria: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2