Is Exhale gonna die?

• Leader
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Don't let these comments get to you, you've probably grown a thick skin to it but i'm sure it still must not be nice - it says a lot more about the people making such horrible comments than it does about you.

Thanks for all you do Jordan! :hugs:

Appreciate this! Thank you :katycry:

1 hour ago, Blaghy said:

We love you @Jordan Miller!

You're this amazeball website's daddy!

Love y'all! 🙏 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

:mimiclap:

:mcry:

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

As someone who’s been enjoying this site for over a decade, this is one of its better peaks. I didn’t think it was gonna last much longer after Jordan cut the original exhale, but then he brought it back (by demand) and it’s still so much fun.
Yeah Britney isn’t doing anything with her career at the moment, but that’s part of the fun of it all. We gain a lot of new members and grow during those down times. It’s cyclical and the moment something Really Big happens, like her conservatorship ends or new music is released it’s gonna go right back up. I love this place, it’s my second home and all of you Crazy Ladies are my Sisters.  :firega:

This is music to my ears!! Thank you for the kind words! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
46 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Now it's soooo much better, especially with these featured topics that bring life to exhale:lollipop: 

:crying1: love love love to hear this.

It's so fun to see the community creating what BH / Exhale is versus articles written by me. I am honestly so happy. I only see things getting (will.i.am voice) biggah and better. 

• Love 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I agree I really thought this place was over when we moved to that other site, but Jordan really brought this place back to life bringing us back to here and it's just grown and become so lively again! I was SO close to leaving because I didn't enjoy that other 'exhale', but thank god Jordan saw the light.

I completely agree with you, this is definitely one of exhale's better peaks! I'm back to enjoying this place SO much more and loving being here again!

I really tried it with the ~BH Community~ :haha: 

I remember trying to do something on that platform back in February and something broke and I was SO frustrated and on top of it everyone hated it so I said "**** it," renewed this forum license, bought a new theme and never looked back. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I remember that happening but not why. :orangu:

Haha :orangu: people were definitely overreacting then because they thought you were turning Exhale from a Britney forum to a pop culture one

But most forums have a special section for their idol and other sections to discuss other stuff so what i didn't see what the big deal was either haha

Now Britney Universe is more dead than exhale :orangu: 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I really tried it with the ~BH Community~ :haha: 

I remember trying to do something on that platform back in February and something broke and I was SO frustrated and on top of it everyone hated it so I said "**** it," renewed this forum license, bought a new theme and never looked back. 

you did the absolute right thing renewing this forum license :makeitrain:

i haven't enjoyed Exhale this much in YEARS! I visit so much more often than I have in ages - i'm literally addicted again!

• Love 3
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I remember that happening but not why. :orangu:

You decided to turn Exhale / BreatheHeavy into a Celeb's news site. It was not going to be as focused on Britney as always, so we got really angry, and I don't know who decided to create that forum. And some adms were really rude and didn't allow us to express ourselves. The drama was real lololol:akii:

I really enjoy this site even more now, tho!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You decided to turn Exhale / BreatheHeavy into a Celeb's news site. It was not going to be as focused on Britney as always, so we got really angry, and I don't know who decided to create that forum. And some adms were really rude and didn't allow us to express ourselves. The drama was real lololol:akii:

Is the site still there? :akii: 
And have you tried reading threads back from ‘16? It’s like the Wild Wild West lol :akii:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I was a two faced ***** who used both sites at the same time :akii:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2