Is Exhale gonna die?

• Leader
17 hours ago, LaLohan said:

:orangu: I actually stopped coming here for a while after it turned into a general music forums but Im actually enjoying it a lot recently, it feels alive again after being dead for a while. 

We back hennyyyyyy :gobaby:

And I can bring the chatroom back, but I don't want to discourage people from competing in topics 😏 

• Love 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You decided to turn Exhale / BreatheHeavy into a Celeb's news site. It was not going to be as focused on Britney as always, so we got really angry, and I don't know who decided to create that forum. And some adms were really rude and didn't allow us to express ourselves. The drama was real lololol:akii:

I really enjoy this site even more now, tho!

AHHH yea I remember now. That was... a moment. :haha: 

Can you believe that was 6 years ago 🤯 

• Love 1

Does anyone remember when exhale was breathe heavys side hussle? I found this website in about 2011 because it was the best place to come for truthful, supportive, Britney info. Anyone remember when Britney’s team tried to come after Jordan? When he decided to move breathe heavy from a Britney only site to an all inclusive pop music, forum based site, he took such a risk. But all it did was draw more people in. Doesn’t have to be Britney based anymore. Exhale has evolved.  We’re all lovers of music and pop culture. Exhale will never die as long as we’re all in this together. 

Well most Britney fans are now in their 30s and have better things to do than post on a forum all day, so it was always going to be an uphill struggle to keep Exhale thriving. Exhale effectively closed down at the end of last year and all accounts deleted, if it can come back from that I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon :yaknow:

• Love 1