Is Exhale gonna die?

1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

I feel like this forum is gonna fade bc Britney isn't doing anything and the next court date is a while away.:indulge:

Yeah it’s pretty dead. Last time it was active was in the beginning of the #FreeBritney movement. I never remember the forum being this dry in 2014 or 2015.

• Like 1

No way!!! Haven't you seen the Sam pranking Britney video , brit was shooting her next slew of photoshoots which we need to decode and tear apart her look and read between the lines of her caption

As long as Britney keeps posting of instagram I don't see this forum dying anytime soon

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

Idk about y'all but @Slayer's MEGARATE game is keeping me alive. :yeahhh:

I don't think this forum will fade because the hype for Free Britney is on its peak. Big organizations like ACLU is now offering help to Britney. The news continues to reach celebrities and they are slowly trying to show support. :yesplease:

However, I do think exhale will eventually be saturated with the same topics since we can't do anything but to wait for the next hearing so as Britney likes to say it, 

"You'll have to wait and see." :brityes:

Aww thank you so much :hugs: 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This forum is nowhere near it's death :gagacrash:

While there is very often recycled threads and "pointless" games etc, we still manage to get super popular threads with 15+ pages, +100 replies and +5000 views every so often :zoomzoom:

Pretty good for a niche forum for an artist that had her last #1 hit in 2011, when will your faves? :chrissy:

Also please note that altho there's a very often the same super active posters posting messages to every signle thread, we still have a lot of lurkers who don't post anything at all :goat:

What’s pointless about spending 2-3 hours a month attending a game? We’re all hear for Britney’s freedom but we can have fun in these dark times.

im sorry you’re miserable and haven’t experienced the fun we have in our ‘pointless’ games ;) 

you’ll see that all of us involved in those games are some of the most vocal about Britney’s freedom.

you’re welcome to join if you want to lighten up  :billie: 

• Love 4