Is Exhale gonna die?

• Leader
5 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

They always warned us on Britney boards and Britney forums that exhale was mean place but I love it here and idk what happened to those. 

Worked really hard in 2020 to promote kindness here. I never did that before cause I was so focused on writing ~news articles~ on the old homepage. 

Exhale is the HBIC of BH.

idk why I didn't put more love into this place until this year, but now I've seen the light :letitburn:

Still some trolls and meanies, but I think overall this place is in a much better place and most members aren't going to let others be rude in general. It just won't fly. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
On 8/21/2020 at 6:11 PM, Jordan Miller said:

One thing that's been tough is trying to attract other fanbases here. It's still tons of Britney fans (which I love, but of course I want to attract as many quality pop fans as possible). I think we are on the right track tho with all the great non-Britney related topics being created and featured on the daily. 

Sorry but...

tumblr_ovi4rgLKhj1svi3flo1_500.gifv

I’m joking lol :tifflmao:I love Christina too :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 7
18 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

barely famous seriously GIF by VH1

I'm sorry but how long have you been around? I look at your points and wonder if you've just been lurking. We are not KatyClowns :katyclown:we are the B-Army :yeahhh:and we aren't leaving our gal behind #FreeBritney 

Love this sentiment!

Us B-Army fans be like:

I Can Be Your Hero GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, wukemon said:

Just want to jump in and vote for Reddit-style nested comments. That would go a long way in reducing the toxicity since the voting system makes toxic comments less visible. I know you tried that and people complained, but we’ll get used to it.

I actually looked into this a few months ago, but that kind of commenting format would have to be built and no one was willing to do it :/ 

I would loooove nested comments much more than this current format. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Worked really hard in 2020 to promote kindness here. I never did that before cause I was so focused on writing ~news articles~ on the old homepage. 

Exhale is the HBIC of BH.

idk why I didn't put more love into this place until this year, but now I've seen the light :letitburn:

Still some trolls and meanies, but I think overall this place is in a much better place and most members aren't going to let others be rude in general. It just won't fly. 

Yeah I’ve been creeping and stuff since like 2014. Haven’t looked back since! It’s just so much more active and a community.  

51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I actually looked into this a few months ago, but that kind of commenting format would have to be built and no one was willing to do it :/ 

I would loooove nested comments much more than this current format. 

I hate that sort of look, i'd much prefer it to stay like this, no big changes please :yasqueen:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

And yes it is gonna die. Due to poor management and poor community leader. Especially now that Roxxy is gone for time being.

Roxxy is the one who kept this place running. But she had to leave due to hate she was receiving from some individuals. Yet said "community" leader did nothing regarding it.

A "community" leader who warns ppl foe use of B word. Yet leaves ppl who use suicide,bullying,social life.  etc. as an insult on pop forum. 

Make it sense make it sense.

In a way he is lucky that we have FreeBritney movement. Otherwise thi space would be a graveyard. Just like it was before I joined in.

No way in hell he is getting other stan bases to join in in big numbers.

There.

Those are my 2 cents regarding this topic.

not you blaming Jordan for Roxy disappearing because of hate, when he constantly has deal with you and others bashing him 24/7 :katyclown:

maybe it's the people who post hateful comments that are the ones who need to re-evaluate their actions.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

not you blaming Jordan for Roxy disappearing because of hate, when he constantly has deal with you and others bashing him 24/7 :katyclown:

maybe it's the people who post hateful comments that are the ones who need to re-evaluate their actions.

Slay a bit, sis! gina rodriguez slay GIF

This person keeps making false statements and is absolutely unable to back them up. Nobody has alluded to suicide except for them and they are unable to provide receipts. They are desperate to spin the narrative when they're not hunting down my comments to dislike. They are clearly shook when their own medicine is used against them. Poor dat. 

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To be honnest, there are some comments that may appear a little rude or hate, we don’t need hates here. But wait, Roxxy left due to hates and not for chill out? I always believed she is taking a break and will comeback... :idkney: