Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

22 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Jamie has serious mental issues. He is the one who needs c-ship. I don't think that he is doing this cuz of money anymore. He obsessed with her. Maybe Courtney was right :decisions:

He is not a person qualified by law to be her daughter's guardian.

• Love 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

he's not a doctor, he's not an expert in finances, he's not a lawyer, he's an alcoholic, he's never had a good relationship with Britney, he's old, he's ill, it's seriously laughable

And he didn't have a stable job and an independent economy.

• Like 4

It will take a long time we all know, but they sure are dragging this as much as they can.

The positive for today (my opinion): a big organization finally responding to Britney civil rights issue, more media coverage and the guest stars Billy and Jason Alexander.

Billy and Jason said lots of nonsense and/or most of It probably untrue, but It gives more attention for the case... Even If both of them are attention ******, Britney already has leeches and attention*****s by her side daily, at least Billy and Jason were protesting.

I still don't trust in her lawyer. We need another bomb asap!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Love your positivity. I agree ❤️ Also love how you translated it to Portuguese lol I speak portuñol.

LOL When I go to read threads with many pages I put the translator to work. And I forgot to undo to answer you. :bieber: Cool, im from brazil, I speak portuguese and a little english. I even learned spanish at school but for me it is difficult ):

And, yeah, vamos nos manter positivos <3 ❤️

• Love 1

The way these lawyers convinced Jamie it was a good idea for him to take a step back and let Jodi take over for a while, just temporarily. They probably told him "don't worry, you'll still control the money" and then they got him out ever so slightly and now look! I don't like this at all if I'm being honest. #Freebritney means no cship, not just a different conservator. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

All of these eyes are on the case because of the magnitude of the Free Britney movement. Let's keep discussing it and exposing the shadiness of the conservatorship AKA civil rights violation 2020 edition.

The problem is how it's being spun as Britney Vs her dad by the mainstream media, so now when they get rid of him everyone will think she's free when in actual fact she will be worse off because she'll be under control of complete strangers who have made an entire business out of this ****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

The problem is how it's being spun as Britney Vs her dad by the mainstream media, so now when they get rid of him everyone will think she's free when in actual fact she will be worse off because she'll be under control of complete strangers who have made an entire business out of this ****. 

As long as they paint him as an abusive piece of trash we're going in the right direction. Baby steps for her next moves :fran:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

The way these lawyers convinced Jamie it was a good idea for him to take a step back and let Jodi take over for a while, just temporarily. They probably told him "don't worry, you'll still control the money" and then they got him out ever so slightly and now look! I don't like this at all if I'm being honest. #Freebritney means no cship, not just a different conservator. 

I don't trust those people either, but the key here is "Britney" letting know that she doesn't rule out the possibility of terminating the conservatorship in the future. With Jamie in the picture, that wasn't even a possibility.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

does anyone know what is going to happen to the August 22nd hearing?

these are the hearings currently scheduled, where did you get the August 22nd?

08/19/2020 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

08/19/2020 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

11/17/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Love 1