Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OH **** OFF TMZ :lessons::gunriah:

Sources connected to Britney say she is not doing well and has not been on an even keel for more than a year.

There has been a social media push -- and even the ACLU joined in -- questioning the conservatorship and advocating that it end, but multiple sources connected with the conservatorship say the doctors who have been caring for Britney over the last dozen years have said the conservatorship is necessary for her safety and possibly even her survival.

This bogus report has Lou Taylor written all over it. That imbecile is shameless.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Leader

I updated the OP. Here's the biggest takeaway IMO:

Britney Spears wants her father to be removed as her personal conservator permanently, but unfortunately after today's court hearing nothing has changed.

According to the newly-filed docs, the temporarily letters of conservatorship were extended until February 1st, 2021. Britney's lawyer Sam Ingham has until September 18 to file a petition. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

I hate tmz so ******* much. I'm so tired of this never ending conservatorship I can't imagine how Britney feels. Oh, and how dare they comment on her mental health like that when they're the ones constantly bringing her down.

I wish they bothered to at least elaborate on their "close source"'s logic of how would ending the conservatorship would lead her to die, I mean, I know they can't because that's bs, but it would be funny if they at least came up with a narrative so we all could debunk it.

• Like 4