Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

• Leader
58 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Jordan you’re being modest. He sounded like a stuck up ignorant selfish ***** if we’re being real!

Haha. It’s all good. I know BreatheHeavy / Exhale is not how he described. He feels hurt by negative comments. He’s overlooking the positive ones and that’s a bummer. He’s allowed to have his view but I’m also allowed to disagree with it 🙏

4 hours ago, MM0219 said:

We'll need to wait for TMZ's article... paid for by Lou... via Britney's earnings... which will read in favour of team conservatorship, obviously. 

And.... unsurprisingly they hit out with the theory that her life depends on it.... once again. 

Shameful! 

Hope Lou and Jamie are smart enough to pay TMZ in some way that it can't be traced back to them... otherwise that would be a find nice find for that independent fiduciary.... if Britney and Ingham get their way and that's allowed at a later date. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Don’t give up or be discouraged guys. The turnout was great today (fans, Britney’s ex, Britney’s Gram and ACLU). We got confirmation that Britney wants Jamie removed as a conservator. Ingham asked to have documents unsealed. This is progress.

3 hours ago, land said:

She good. Things are finally progressing and conservators are mad.

Progress? How? Nothing has really changed since May last year except Jodi taking over. I don't give a **** about ACLU. They won’t do ****.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

And.... unsurprisingly they hit out with the theory that her life depends on it.... once again. 

Shameful! 

Hope Lou and Jamie are smart enough to pay TMZ in some way that it can't be traced back to them... otherwise that would be a find nice find for that independent fiduciary.... if Britney and Ingham get their way and that's allowed at a later date. 

Um... they're stealing Britney's money and livelihood before our eyes. You think paying TMZ to report what is being reported as coming from her team will be the straw that will break the camel's back? No. They are ruthless and give zero ****s.

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So can we start sending all the Evidence We have on team con to the ACLU people? I think they might can open Pandora’s box 

we need to send them all the stuff that show she should have never been in the conservatorship in the first place; for example her dad saying she had dementia & months later she release an album, remember all her lyrics to the songs & remember all the routines to the tour 

I think that’s a great idea. The origination has 100 years of experience in fighting for injustice. They see something is wrong here and they provide all the legal resources to help advocate for Britney. We should make this a trend. #ACLUFREEBRITNEY

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha. It’s all good. I know BreatheHeavy / Exhale is not how he described. He feels hurt by negative comments. He’s overlooking the positive ones and that’s a bummer. He’s allowed to have his view but I’m also allowed to disagree with it 🙏

Any type of public figure should have more class than that. Exhale has some crazies and honestly some immature people who don’t always speak rationally however that’s the entire internet. It says more about him as a “professional” and I personally found it ridiculous. I was annoyed for you, sorry for Britney (he clearly had selfish reasons for attending), and embarrassed for him. He clearly thought he was the main event today. He even acted like it was a burden when asked to speak then quickly agreed for his five minutes of fame. Business must be slow with Covid for real. Awful behavior.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Any type of public figure should have more class than that. Exhale has some crazies and honestly some immature people who don’t always speak rationally however that’s the entire internet. It says more about him as a “professional” and I personally found it ridiculous. I was annoyed for you, sorry for Britney (he clearly had selfish reasons for attending), and embarrassed for him. He clearly thought he was the main event today. He even acted like it was a burden when asked to speak then quickly agreed for his five minutes of fame. Business must be slow with Covid for real. Awful behavior.

Relax people he was just saying that there are negative things that are said about him such as in forums like breatheheavy it’s really not a big deal for him mentioning it lol. And frankly gp won’t care.  it’s the internet and that’s what discussions boards such as exhale are for(critics included). We should be grateful that someone who has personally worked with Britney is stepping up and showing support for the movement. Don’t we want people in the industry to speak up? The more we nitpick at every little thing they say, the less chance that will happen. This is also exactly what Billy was talking about in the rally. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Jamie has serious mental issues. He is the one who needs c-ship. I don't think that he is doing this cuz of money anymore. He obsessed with her. Maybe Courtney was right :decisions:

I think its all things combined: money, power and control. He never had a good relationship with Britney for obvious reasons so maybe he likes controling her life If he cant make her like him. I remember Britney saying back then he didnt approve everything she dis and for the past 12 years he can control that. I bet he feels important and bigger than her rn. Like someone else shared here, by 1992 he had debts and Britney was already helping her family. He was a drunk mess, probably lazy and never was good at anything, from working to being a father/husband and managing money. The way Bryan belittles his sister even tho they are all riches bc of her made me think how Jamie must be/act towards her. Bryan acts as if Britneys success, money and brand is a family business. He even wanted to say that he helped his family too bc by 2000 he already got his degree and moved to NY to work, when Britney was already a big star and ******* rich by then. Whatever his job was I bet it helped he was a Spears.

So what if Jamie loves her money and everything that comes with it, but also resents her for providing for all the family when he never could? Britney is a constant reminder of all his failures and everything he couldnt do. And How Bryan seems ******, imagine how Jamie must be. I didnt think Bryan seemed to be proud of her at all tbh, he praised JL a lot more in the few secs he was able to talk about her, how much she works or some crap like that. He can lie to himself and think hes a big thing, but the reality is Britney is the only succesful, rich out of all of them and everything they have is bc she has worked her *** since she was a child. She made it even tho she was a poor girl from a small city. Her family didnt have anything to do with her talent or success but they want credit for it. 

Anyway, Jamie has always been a failure. Britney even opened a restaurant for him back in 2002 and even with that he failed. The restaurant only lasted 6 months! He failed at everything he tried before and after Britneys success. The only thing that lasted was this cship and I bet he feels powerful doing that. Aside the money and control over a person he never got along with, he can hang out with powerful people in Los Angeles. No one would care for his flop drunk hillbilly *** If he wasnt Britneys father and her conservator, but I bet he feels important hanging out and being "friends" with these people bc most of them depend on him managing her money and being her conservator. He probably has a low self esteem and this makes him feel like a big shot. 

I wish Britney will be free from him one day and she understands that she doesnt have to put up with his **** only bc hes father. He is toxic and already stole 12 years of her life. Shell be better without him near her.