Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

because of those "predatory people" :tiffeyeroll:

like they couldn't just put restraining orders against them, or you know, accuse them of thievery if they're so sure they're after Britney's money

I mean, by their logic every millionaire should be under a conservatorship because of course that's the only way to protect someone from scammers

It’s the ****tiest excuse. There’s billionaires like Kylie Jenner who should be under a conservatorship then. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Why tf Jamie still want controls of his 38 year old daughter makes no **** sense to me. Why wouldn’t he wanna go retire already back in Louisiana and let her go on with her life? Hasn’t he saved more than enough money. What does he gain for this. It’s creepy at this point. So many things don’t make sense anymore. 

Jamie has serious mental issues. He is the one who needs c-ship. I don't think that he is doing this cuz of money anymore. He obsessed with her. Maybe Courtney was right :decisions:

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She can’t survive on her own but you dragged her onstage 500 times over the past 12 years of this conservatorship? **** you Jamie. 

This.  The delusion is real but I’m alarmed that they have moved up from threatening her with visitation (something they can’t do because Jamie is barred from seeing them) to threatening her life.  If she did die, we would know it was straight up ******.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Jamie has serious mental issues. He is the one who needs c-ship. I don't think that he is doing this cuz of money anymore. He obsessed with her. Maybe Courtney was right :decisions:

Yes, I agree. Jamie Spears has a weird fascination with his daughter to the point that it’s obsessive and quite repulsive. He’s a narcissistic alcoholic. I hope he rots in hell and is tormented for eternity with the same amount of pain he has caused Britney.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I agree with you. It’s like an obsessed father who can’t let go of his daughter. Afraid to see what she will do on her own. Definitely not about money anymore. Disgusting 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am so sad. I don’t know what else to say :( my heart is breaking for her. I was so hopeful for today’s hearing, but I guess It was expected that this would be an uphill battle. 

But today we have made good progress and we already knew it would be so. We will not be discouraged. She needs our good energy. :hugs::hugs:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Forever22 said:

Things are finally taking a turn in court. Such a long, frustrating process. 

We keep saying it coz it’s true. This situation is truly disgusting. Her family being so naive to put her under this legal trap is back firing in every direction. Britney’s strength is incredible. Keep up the good work Britney Army. #freebritney 

The conservatorship just shot themselves in the foot by trying to discredit the ACLU. Whoever gave them this story is an idiot.  This will backfire on them and now we can see right through their deceit and lies.  It’s tragic.  Jamie is the one who should be scared because he’s exposing himself as more mental than his charge.  You have to be a special kind of sick to give this article to a trash gossip site.  Paid by her own money more than likely.  It’s revolting.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

It’s time to sue TMZ and their source for defamation.  They are running a consistent campaign to discredit her and if the conservatorship actually had her best interest in mind, they would have sued them for speaking on her behalf in such a negative light.  Anyone with eyeballs can see Britney is just fine.  Now I see why Sam posted that Instagram:  they knew the spin was coming.  It’s time to sue and take the ‘source’ feeding TMZ this crap to court.

If Jamie wanted to look even worse, he did a great job with this BS spin.  It’s honestly so sad she has to fight her own deranged father, but now we see why he has to be taken to court.  

Why are they going to sue? they are the source ...
This is not going to end is very obvious, if they really wanted to finish this they would have already done it.

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes, I agree. Jamie Spears has a weird fascination with his daughter to the point that it’s obsessive and quite repulsive. He’s a narcissistic alcoholic. I hope he rots in hell and is tormented for eternity with the same amount of pain he has caused Britney.

Possession ... I think it's very clear!

• Like 1