Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/20/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-support-courthouse-free-conservatorship/

is this not EXACTLY what I said would happen!? Now they’re making it seem like they’re in contact and if brjtney is out of a conservatorship she will make bad decisions like this... All you stupid fans telling people to interview Jason and excited that he was at the hearing.. congratulations.. 

makes me slightly wonder if this is all a set up and a plan to make Britney look like she’s unhinged again.. who bought his flight and hotel? Who told him about the details of this hearing 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

I'm only talking about Britney's family.. Her mom, sister, cousins - ANYONE who is fully aware of Britneys desire to get out the conservatorship and yet does nothing. 

Oh okay now I follow you and with this I agree. Lol I thought you were talking about Lou's family...

• Like 1

Those people have a broken logic. They would request that the hearings should be sealed because of what would be revealed about Britney's medical, mental and financial issues, yet once the hearing is over they would go to a trash tabloid to release stories, in a malicious way, about how unstable Britney is. Make it make sense, J*mie!  

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wish this would end overnight just as much. But we all got a glimpse on how deep all of this runs. How many strings there are attached to keep Britney right where she is, because all of this, if it goes well for Britney, could literally ruin a lot of people’s lives for good. There’s a lot to unpack. And given how broken the system seems to be, Britney (and her lawyer too now apparently) need to be as careful as possible.

public pressure is rising and it’s already done a lot of damage to team con. Even though there’s no transparency. Imagine the explosion once we do get that transparency, which is what Britney and Sam seem to be fighting for now. I won’t try to question why Samuel is doing this now all of a sudden, because all of this runs so deep that it makes my head hurt.

but this is really huge nonetheless. Because now someone who was supposed to help Jamie stay in the position he clearly so desperately wants to stay on, is fighting against him. And on top of that, Jamie won’t be able to hide behind sealed documents anymore. It was kind of clear from the start that this would take a long time to unravel. 

but once it does, oh boy. Buckle in fellas. We’re in for a ride.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, jokobish said:

the lady in the middle is disgusting... the other girl and her slightly go at it for a bit. But the lady in the middles name is Andrea Bain . Find her insta and attack her 

OMFG I knew from this description that I shouldn't have watched the vid lmao, I was FUMING! I actually slammed my fist down really hard on my table in anger and my hand was aching lmao, I swear I'm not psycho but when she called Britney a 'fragile bird' - holy fk that made me so mad. SO misogynistic in 2020 that it actually blows my mind, like what other celebrity could you possibly even conceive people would talk about like that?! It's SO disgusting! So, so unfair. And it's so frustrating how much misinformation was in that vid! I wish I was there to debate that fkn *****, I would take her to town. This is why the narrative around Britney is the way it is, because these BS vids get put out with so much misinformation and garbage. When she said 'Has her father ever done anything wrong?' OMG GIRL I CAN WRITE YOU AN ESSAY ABOUT IT! Ugggggggh! I would not be surprised at all if she was paid by Team B for that interview, state of that absolute ***** - how you can say you support women when you're here in 2020 telling a 38 yr old woman she needs her father to control her life, actually makes me sick. We need interview panels with ppl who know about conservatorship laws etc, not this BS - and what happens to being respectful around mental illness discussion? The rules are always different when it applies to Britney. 

On a positive note can I say, I know ya'll mainly appreciate the hot guys on this forum but can I just say dayummmm that cute J LO looking woman who is pro-Britney is super **** :thirsty:  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Lemme keep it cute regarding that bitter queen....and lash out in his insta

I’d just leave it alone lol. That was his whole point and it doesn’t make us look good or help any. He was wrong but at the end of the day I’m sure that only makes Britney feel embarrassed having fans attacking left and right. Let’s keep it classy and focus our attention on the courts and spreading awareness. With an attitude like his, he won’t have the success he aspires for. If I were a celeb and saw what he did, I wouldn’t personally work with him. 

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I'm a bit worried that Britney is not taking part.. as there is a strong possibility that her lawyer  is still pulling some strings and we don't know for a fact that This is what she has asked for or this is some sick game they're playing to cut out Jamie.. 

the lawyer is shady and Britney needs to be part of the hearings to confirm or deny the things her lawyer says.. I mean last time he said Britney doesn't want to take part (which I kind of didn't  believe) 

then the last hearing she couldn't connect and now she didn't again? that's a bit strange

he's not done anything in the last 12 years.. I really hope he is doing the right thing and nothing shady in collaboration with the Conservatorship...

I'm a bit afraid she's unaware of the things going on in court.

I would believe this but Lynne is there and her lawyers as well so.. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Okay this is a bit too much. I support #FreeBritney 100% but attacking family members is NOT OKAY. Stick with the people that actually have something to do with all of this and don't go after just some random family members that have 0,0000 to do with this.

We don't want to become as vicious and as evil as that we are fighting against. We need to be the better ones.

Being family members doesn't mean they're good people, they are all ******* leeches it's not Britney's fault she has a ****ty family 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/20/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-support-courthouse-free-conservatorship/

is this not EXACTLY what I said would happen!? Now they’re making it seem like they’re in contact and if brjtney is out of a conservatorship she will make bad decisions like this... All you stupid fans telling people to interview Jason and excited that he was at the hearing.. congratulations.. 

makes me slightly wonder if this is all a set up and a plan to make Britney look like she’s unhinged again.. who bought his flight and hotel? Who told him about the details of this hearing 🤔🤔🤔🤔

This is really mean but he looks like he’s on something legit... I don’t think they are in touch AT ALL.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I'm a bit worried that Britney is not taking part.. as there is a strong possibility that her lawyer  is still pulling some strings and we don't know for a fact that This is what she has asked for or this is some sick game they're playing to cut out Jamie.. 

I'm a bit afraid she's unaware of the things going on in court.

That's exactly what i'm thinking, but let's captain america shut up GIF

• Love 1

Jason is embarassing and I don't believe he has any contact with Britney nowadays, but If she allegedly has access to internet (I also don't believe this) maybe she tried to contact people from her past? To the ones really believing she has any connection outside her freaky bubble, it's a possibility for sure.

I think that guy who interviewed Bryan will try to talk to Jason.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What a shame, I'm so disappointed in the courts for allowing this to continue. For criminals, the justice system is built around the idea that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and there is special care taken to ensure that everyone gets a chance to present their defense before being sentenced to confinement, and even then, the standard of the burden of proof for criminals is low - only having to prove a reasonable doubt to avoid prosecution; But it seems people in Brit's situation are not extended this same luxury. Instead of her captors having to continually prove that the cship is necessary (and despite them making zero efforts to relinquish power over her), it's Britney that needs to prove that she's well and its her that needs to challenge the legal arrangement despite the fact that every aspect of her life is at their mercy. She's literally guilty of being crazy and is treated accordingly, and yet it somehow up to her to prove she's not. That's the kind of backwards logic the justice system is supposed to be set up to protect against. 

If they were actually looking out for her, they'd want her to be independent and should be eager to let go of her.

• Love 1
  • Like 7