Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

She’s really well known in Aus, and I think kind of in the UK cos she dated Brian McFadden from Westlife for a while. I have loved her since I was like 14 omg don’t want her associated with that freak Lou! I’ve haven’t seen the association anywhere but that twitter account claiming it so I hope I can find more info. There is a clip on YouTube from 03 of Britney reviewing one of Deltas singles but it seems like a promo thing with a record company, but yeah all kinda weird coincidences. I’ve also seen Delta comment on Britney’s IG occasionally. All so weird.

Yeah Delta did comment a couple of times on her IG. 

I only know Delta because the song 'Born to Try' was a hit here in Brazil.

Hopefully she escapes Lou's cult before it's too late.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know If It was already posted but...

the makeup artists are blaming us for people's silence over Britney's abuse.

I didn't think complain about racoon eyes and lack of eyebrows could damage so much... Lack of brows = lack of civil rights :jl:

This seems more plausible tho 

Haven't we always praised their work on Britney's make up and hair? What an t wat. :beat:

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Haven't we always praised their work on Britney's make up and hair? What an t wat. :beat:

Fans didn't hate Billy thaaat much from what I recall.  The biggest complain was about Britney invisible eyebrows.

Gleen and fans had years of mutual torture, let me put this way :awkblink:

Andrew Wallet attempting to come back is shady as **** especially after stating irreparable harm would come to Britney if his resignation wasn't accepted. What's changed? 

I remember Lisa MacCarley (lawyer who has appeared at a couple of the protests) saying that the judges tend to side with Ingham and go with his requests so hopefully he objects to Wallet coming back on board and he/Britney get what they want. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Does anyone have more info on Lou representing Delta!? Noooo Delta get away from her!!!! I remember ‘Britney’ posting on Insta a pic of Delta in the show Cats and writing something like ‘You’re so fierce and amazing my girl Delta’ and everyone was kinda like wtf how would Britney even know who Delta is, this makes sense. I’m depressed now I love Delta so much 😭😭

Delta is a sweetheart. She's been to hell and back for sure, and definitely doesn't need someone like Lou to be anywhere near her.