Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

• Leader
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

ok but Ingham can file a petition on the 18th for what? Removing Jamie?

I think so yes. I think if nothing is filed, Jodi will remain temporary conservator over Britney the person, and Jamie will remain conservator over her estate. 

This means Jamie is still in the picture as her financial conservator. Britney wants him out, she wants a bank or other third-party to handle the finances and not her father. It also means that Jodi is still temporary... meaning there's a possibility Jamie could step in again. That's my take anyway. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

FYI, the only reason why Jamie isn't, simply cos of the kids restraining order. 

Once it's lifted, I'm pretty sure he Will be back to being the main one, he only stepped down so Britney can see her boys, which is rare as well. 

thankfully that restraining order is for three years if I'm not mistaken. Sean will be 18 by then (and hopefully Britney might be free or closer to freedom)

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Don’t give up or be discouraged guys. The turnout was great today (fans, Britney’s ex, Britney’s Gram and ACLU). We got confirmation that Britney wants Jamie removed as a conservator. Ingham asked to have documents unsealed. This is progress.

yes I agree. baby steps. 

I just hate that everything is so slow, the system is ****ed 

tenor.gif?itemid=12400547

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Slave4yew said:

Why tf Jamie still want controls of his 38 year old daughter makes no **** sense to me. Why wouldn’t he wanna go retire already back in Louisiana and let her live her go on with her life? Hasn’t saved more than enough money. It’s creepy at this point. So many things don’t make sense anymore. 

because of those "predatory people" :tiffeyeroll:

like they couldn't just put restraining orders against them, or you know, accuse them of thievery if they're so sure they're after Britney's money

I mean, by their logic every millionaire should be under a conservatorship because of course that's the only way to protect someone from scammers

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

yes I agree. baby steps. 

I just hate that everything is so slow, the system is ****ed 

tenor.gif?itemid=12400547

Yeah, it’s very annoying, and it’s sad that it’s Britney’s life that is having time wasted.

Things have been unraveling since Jan 2019 though, and they will keep unraveling. We just have to do what we can and not give up.

• Love 5

According to the person who posted the documents from court on twitter, Britney lawyer has until October to build the case with all the requests from Britney and present this to a Judge. Some of the requests would be Jamie to share the business managament with a bank (so somebody can make sure money is not lost) and the new conservator for no monetary affairs  :shocked:.

• Love 3
  • Like 2