Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

So the next Hearing will be on 7th of October when Sam Ingham's motion on behalf of Britney to remove Jamie and hire a lawyer will be discussed. LA Court website was updated and currently shows this Hearings to come:

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

11/17/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

So the next Hearing will be on 7th of October when Sam Ingham's motion on behalf of Britney to remove Jamie and hire a lawyer will be discussed. LA Court website was updated and currently shows this Hearings to come:

Motion Hearing

Accounting Hearing

11/17/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

The 7th October hearing is related to the accounts. It’s been on the docket for a few weeks. The court document from yesterday say whatever petition Samuel files will be discussed at a hearing in October 14th. 

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Ok so the only thing that we can do is to attack Cship rats more and more even more viciously. That includes her entire family.

Just keep digging and exposing these sons of satan,**** em up and make them crack. They already started to crack and are getting more nervous with every passing day. 

Other than that I feel heartbroken for Britney. Idk what to say anymore. Nor what to think in general.

Okay this is a bit too much. I support #FreeBritney 100% but attacking family members is NOT OKAY. Stick with the people that actually have something to do with all of this and don't go after just some random family members that have 0,0000 to do with this.

We don't want to become as vicious and as evil as that we are fighting against. We need to be the better ones.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jamie was supposed to be her conservator of her person again, but that’s been delayed until February (good news), the judge also authorised Samuel to petition against jamie Spears so he has to leave! It’s good news but I understand the disappointment. But I think the next hearing will be interesting. Britney didn’t attend, I don’t understand why because the court website says she was going to. But with Samuel now fighting for her, there’s no need for her to attend and she is unable to speak unless she is testifying. Otherwise she will just sit and watch the others fight and argue and I think she hates that. But the next hearing will be Samuel vs Jamie so I think Britney might attend not. If not , she will definitely attend when Jamie is out and she’s just fighting Jodi. That’s my theory lol but I’m not even bothered that she didn’t go, she literally wants out now and even her lawyer has started to help.

Plus the fact Sam attacked her team. And judge agreed that future hearings don't have to be necessarily sealed is huge. He basically confirmed that Britney wants more transparency.

And they still hate Sam.

He isn't the worst at all, just imagine being in the middle of such drama with his girlfriend and his father in law. I really don't blame him for not being this active about the whole conservatorship. He probably sees himself more like an outstander on matters like this.

3 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

Britney needs to escape from the US to another country and apply for political asylum. The American corrupt court does not give a chance to get rid of these crazy guardians. It's very sad that Britney found herself in this situation :disappointed:

With what money? I am sure she can't just take a plain. Even for plain tickets she needs to seek approval with her curator(s) and she can't drive by herself n'either...she's LITERALLY in prison. 

• Love 3
Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

With what money? I am sure she can't just take a plain. Even for plain tickets she needs to seek approval with her curator(s) and she can't drive by herself n'either...she's LITERALLY in prison. 

Not to mention that she needs her passport which probably is not in her possession. 

• Like 2

I'm a bit worried that Britney is not taking part.. as there is a strong possibility that her lawyer  is still pulling some strings and we don't know for a fact that This is what she has asked for or this is some sick game they're playing to cut out Jamie.. 

the lawyer is shady and Britney needs to be part of the hearings to confirm or deny the things her lawyer says.. I mean last time he said Britney doesn't want to take part (which I kind of didn't  believe) 

then the last hearing she couldn't connect and now she didn't again? that's a bit strange

he's not done anything in the last 12 years.. I really hope he is doing the right thing and nothing shady in collaboration with the Conservatorship...

I'm a bit afraid she's unaware of the things going on in court.

• Love 3

WE DID NOT GET THIS FAR TO BE DISAPPOINTED AND QUIT..

LETS KEEP MAKING AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE.

THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER, SO WE MUST CONTINUE TO MAKE NOISE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!!! 

IF THAT MEANS COMING FOR HER ENTIRE FAMILY/MANAGEMENT ETC - THEN SO BE IT!!!

THESE PEOPLE HAVE FARRR TO MUCH TO GAIN WITH BRITNEY REMAINING IN THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE!! 

KEEP UP THE FIGHT #FREEBRITNEY

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

That's your prerogative.

Her entire family deserves all the lashing they can get.

This is disturbing. So you think that every criminal's family needs to be attacked for a crime they did not commit theirself and probably didn't even know about...according to this you do.

Every adult is responsible for his or her own actions and you can't hold it against anyone else just because they're family!

Imagine your parents doing something wrong without you knowing it, according to you, you'd deserve to be attacked just because you're family. Come on...I can't believe you're being serious, this is just horrible if you're being for real here...

5 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This is disturbing. So you think that every criminal's family needs to be attacked for a crime they did not commit theirself and probably didn't even know about...according to this you do.

Every adult is responsible for his or her own actions and you can't hold it against anyone else just because they're family!

Imagine your parents doing something wrong without you knowing it, according to you, you'd deserve to be attacked just because you're family. Come on...I can't believe you're being serious, this is just horrible if you're being for real here...

But in Britneys case her family members are the criminals thou :wonka:

they put her under c-ship and are trying to last it forever :bieber:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

If they kept me locked to the confines of a conservatorship for 12 years, and i was a HUGE superstar with millions of fans? You can bet your life i would want them to expose and make as much noise as possible. They should absolutely be held accountable every step of the way. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Extended to February of 2021? Are you freaking kidding me!?

Wasnt this the hearing that was supposed to change everything? Uggggghhhhhhh, shat!

No, this wasn't the hearing that was supposed to change everything.

Sam Ingham has been authorised to petition the court on the back of the motion filed the other day and has until Sept 18th to do so. Team Con have until 2nd Oct to object to Ingham's petition and file their response by 6th Oct. 

It will then all be discussed at the hearing on 14th October.  The court document is on lawyersforbritney's instagram story where I got this info. 

The petition will likely give further info on why Ingham/Britney want Jamie out of the conservatorship altogether and away from her finances. Again someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

If they kept me locked to the confines of a conservatorship for 12 years, and i was a HUGE superstar with millions of fans? You can bet your life i would want them to expose and make as much noise as possible. They should absolutely be held accountable every step of the way. 

They as in the direct ones who are to blame for all of that: yes.

They as their family thay has got nothing to do with the whole matter: no.

Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

They as in the direct ones who are to blame for all of that: yes.

They as their family thay has got nothing to do with the whole matter: no.

Well they've profited for years and we're only seeing a few of them really talk up about it. Everyone else is complacent. The biggest take away from these hearings are that Britney wants out and in the meantime wants her Dad totally removed from any form of control. With this being the case wouldn't you want - actually EXPECT your family to step in and get involved??

Complacent = complicit. 

Destroy them all.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Well they've profited for years and we're only seeing a few of them really talk up about it. Everyone else is complacent. The biggest take away from these hearings are that Britney wants out and in the meantime wants her Dad totally removed from any form of control. With this being the case wouldn't you want - actually EXPECT your family to step in and get involved??

Complacent = complicit. 

Destroy them all.

Now I am getting confused...are we talking about the Spears family or the family of Lou????

Cause I figured we we're talking about Lou's family but we can't expect her family to stand up against something they're not educated in. At least that's my opinon...if you're talking about the Spears family I'd agree as her family would know as they're the closest to the popstar rather than Lou's family who even haven't met Britney.

Still, as long as you leave the children out of it.

1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Now I am getting confused...are we talking about the Spears family or the family of Lou????

Cause I figured we we're talking about Lou's family but we can't expect her family to stand up against something they're not educated in. At least that's my opinon...if you're talking about the Spears family I'd agree as her family would know as they're the closest to the popstar rather than Lou's family who even haven't met Britney.

Still, as long as you leave the children out of it.

I'm only talking about Britney's family.. Her mom, sister, cousins - ANYONE who is fully aware of Britneys desire to get out the conservatorship and yet does nothing. 

• Love 2

It's so frustrating... I know it is... but we need to stay strong for Britney and keep the pressure on them. The public scrutiny is working. For the first time in 12 years there is a slim chance for Britney to get out of this thing. We can let this opportunity slip away.

I guess we will soon know Samuel Ingham's true intentions too.

• Love 9