Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

10 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

The way these lawyers convinced Jamie it was a good idea for him to take a step back and let Jodi take over for a while, just temporarily. They probably told him "don't worry, you'll still control the money" and then they got him out ever so slightly and now look! I don't like this at all if I'm being honest. #Freebritney means no cship, not just a different conservator. 

Baby steps ❤️ That’s the way to win. She has to be smart.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

these are the hearings currently scheduled, where did you get the August 22nd?

08/19/2020 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

08/19/2020 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/07/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

11/17/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

oh I always thought that it was also a hearing on August 22nd:alook:

thanks for clarifying

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

The sad thing is that Britney basically confirmed there's shady stuff going on in the background that she wants out. :enigma:

I’m glad we know she wants us to know that she wants out. At least we know 100% she is not on Instagram posting the **** her team post. She’s miserably unhappy. We still got to fight. I’m so disappointed though I want drastic changes this is so draining the complete injustice of it all

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

I’m dreaming of the day I’ll come onto exhale in the morning and see the thread 

BRITNEY IS FREE. THE CONSERVATORSHIP HAS BEEN TERMINATED.

I believe in my heart that day will come. We can’t lose hope 

Me too... I was losing hope but Im starting to feel that it's going to happen sooner than we think. The court has to know the media support this is getting and the suspicion at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't trust those people either, but the key here is "Britney" letting know that she doesn't rule out the possibility of terminating the conservatorship in the future. With Jamie in the picture, that wasn't even a possibility.

It was always a possibility. It was assumedly Sam Ingham preventing her from doing so and not really her father, since he's her representation and we know she's tried to fight it in the past. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So can we start sending all the Evidence We have on team con to the ACLU people? I think they might can open Pandora’s box 

we need to send them all the stuff that show she should have never been in the conservatorship in the first place; for example her dad saying she had dementia & months later she release an album, remember all her lyrics to the songs & remember all the routines to the tour 

@wukemon please reach out to the ACLU.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow I skipped to the part where he said there are forums on breatheheavy.com dedicated to hating him. That is super disappointing to me to have him publicly say that. In a megaphone no less. To die-hard fans. Obviously I am going to have to agree to disagree with him. Disappointing. 

Jordan you’re being modest. He sounded like a stuck up ignorant selfish ***** if we’re being real!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

It was always a possibility. It was assumedly Sam Ingham preventing her from doing so and not really her father, since he's her representation and we know she's tried to fight it in the past. 

but of course he'd never let that happen

you think Jamie would've let them, either Britney or through Sam Ingham, ask for him to be removed as conservator? It's no coincidence that only after he stepped back (due to the restraining order and not for his health issues) they dared to ask for him to stay away.

• Like 3

"

multiple sources connected with the conservatorship say the doctors who have been caring for Britney over the last dozen years have said the conservatorship is necessary for her safety and possibly even her survival.

Yeah right! And that's why her last doctor who was going to present a report on Britney's health died mysteriously. Who are these doctors? What makes her so unwell that could risk her life? She's able to perform and travel around the world but she has been in danger? So many lies!

Rd4OXAg.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 2