Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

By making up lies saying he speaks to her and that her new album will be titled Original Doll.. that isn’t supporting her. Quite the opposite. He has a history of lies and not to mention domestic abuse, alcohol issues. But go off🤷🏽‍♂️

Dude u need to calm down. Guarantee you’ve made plenty of mistakes in your day. And just been flat out wrong as well. I mean, look at u now. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Stop being dramatic. Jason will be largely ignored by the media. His presence is appreciated by fans bc it shows that people who really knew her can confirm her current situation is not good. You’re input is not helping anything. Quite the opposite. 

Girl he most likely knows nothing about her current situation, at best he just wants attention and worse case scenario he's already trying to leech his way back in. He's probably like a less threatening Sam Lutfi in terms of intent.

It's fine and all if they allegedly feel bad now and want to support her but their past actions (which literally all contributed one way or the other to her being in this position for over the past decade) mean they should do it from afar and not centre stage like this.

The fact at the first sign of her possible being a bit more "free" after all these years these shady people come out of nowhere to be associated with her name again doesn't bother you at all? It's like y'all weren't around last time these people had anything to do with Britney.

GOD I really really really really hope she has/finds good trustworthy honest people in her life and to surround herself with if she ever gets to that place.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Girl he most likely knows nothing about her current situation, at best he just wants attention and worse case scenario he's already trying to leech his way back in. He's probably like a less threatening Sam Lutfi in terms of intent.

It's fine and all if they allegedly feel bad now and want to support her but their past actions (which literally all contributed one way or the other to her being in this position for over the past decade) mean they should do it from afar and not centre stage like this.

The fact at the first sign of her possible being a bit more "free" after all these years these shady people come out of nowhere to be associated with her name again doesn't bother you at all? It's like y'all weren't around last time these people had anything to do with Britney.

GOD I really really really really hope she has/finds good trustworthy honest people in her life and to surround herself with if she ever gets to that place.

I stopped reading “at best he just wants attention”

yea maybe he wants attention from BRITNEY bc he actually cares about her 

not saying he doesn’t have some dbag tendencies but so do a lot of ppl

hes walking the walk by showing up today. Stay bitter. 

• Like 1