Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

1 hour ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Hi guys, can someone help out?

Does anyone have any links either to news articles or directly to the conservatorship files (or images) that show that Britney is given an allowance of money per week? 

And the parts that try to show she has dementia? 

I posted a comment on reddit about how she has been controlled and someone has stated that I don't know that any of what I posted is true and I don't have time for that kind of negativity. 

(If anyone finds my comment and the response on reddit please remember to post with sources and with politeness, we need to educate the world about Britney and it's better to do so with kindness than rudeness!) 

Hi! I'm not on reddit but you can share this google doc 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTG3tRPhVjPfcwmYNudft9VoRTw8u9LZAfWMfneRiM8Tv2l2jAY9tJc8zFgA1ESFufSd132Pqa9oBWz/pub 

this timeline includes articles and court documents

The legal system is ridiculous in itself. But for those who are upset, have hope. This stuff takes time. 

Im very realistic and sometimes almost feel hopeless towards Britney regaining her freedom. However, I think this is the first time since 2008 that shows some hope for change. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
50 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

I'm confused. So, does this mean we'll get to see some the outcome of tomorrow's hearing because it won't be sealed? Or it will be sealed?

I don’t know anything about any of this but I think this just means for this document. Had it been filed tomorrow we’d have never seen it because I’m guessing Jamie files to seal everything before they leave each hearing? No clue. Just a thought process. 

2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

A bit more assured after those tweets by BritneysGram.

Still skeptical and hesitant and think there's a real need to keep a close eye on the likes of Lou and especially Ingham/Jodi though - are they just afraid of the conservatorship sham/scheme in general being exposed/more public knowledge so it won't be as easy to exploit other people in the future with it so they're finally trying to look out for Britney's interests now too so they won't look as bad/evil? or do they still have other shady plans to keep making money at Britney's expense in the future? I guess we'll sadly have to wait as usual, ugh.

Wishing for the best!

Yea I’m super afraid they’re just moving her family out of the way and will have some super sinister plans to just do crazy evil stuff 

• Like 5
Just now, sanpedro said:

Wait. What exactly are you referring to?...

I’ll just say that I’m supportive of this and Optimistic this is all good news. 

but the devils advocate in me is just saying that without Jamie (who is family), her personal and financial estate will just be controlled by some third parties (who knows, maybe even Lou will be the corporate fiduciary). Maybe these outsiders have crafted this plane to remove family who can protest evil things and now they will just go to town on her and her assets. 

now this is just pure speculation & I hope that doesn’t happen (and not like her family has proven to be trustworthy), but I just hope these people aren’t just promising her freedom and instead will turn on her.. Ingham has been around for forever, so why the good intentions now? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Also hopefully Britney knows she doesn't need a cship to have people taking care of her money. Every big celebrity has a team of people managing (should be Lou's job, but we know that's not the case) their Empire. Jay Z allegedly is a billionaire and most likely has an entire army to help him with ALL the money.

Other thing... Britney probably not only didn't want to do domination, but I believe she didn't want to perform that cheap 2018 tour either.

I think Britney initially agreed to POM Vegas 1.0 not the 2 year extension but she could not get out of it since Jamie makes all the business decisions. Britney damn sure wasn’t down with the POM tour. Once she dipped out of the Domination announcement Oct. 2018 that was her saying “F y’all, I’m done!!!” 

But she had to go on with the Domination rehearsals because of contractual obligations and her dad & team’s force imo. For all we know Jamie was threatening Britney in the fall of 2018 before his colon rupture but used his health issue as an excuse to halt the residency AND exert control over Britney. Jamie had Britney involuntarily committed to the hospital to scare her and get her back in line to comply.

Team CON fully expected Britney’s “rebellious” phase to run its course then get her back on stage in Vegas summer/fall of 2019. They didn’t anticipate the whistle blower spilling tea about what really happened. That sparked Free Britney. They’ve been ****ed ever since. I wonder what exactly Preston & Jamie were arguing about that caused Jamie to snap?? 🤔🤔 Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie got in Britney’s face about something that caused Preston to clap back at Jamie to stand up for his mom. What a **** show!!

• Love 7
  • Like 2

One thing I'm confused about. How exactly is Lou and Tri-Star involved?

Is it via her father being conservator and as a result, if they get rid of her father will Lou be gone too?

Or does she have direct ties to the conservatorship itself, so Jodi or whoever becomes the new conservator would have to get rid of her?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, car said:

I’ll just say that I’m supportive of this and Optimistic this is all good news. 

but the devils advocate in me is just saying that without Jamie (who is family), her personal and financial estate will just be controlled by some third parties (who knows, maybe even Lou will be the corporate fiduciary). Maybe these outsiders have crafted this plane to remove family who can protest evil things and now they will just go to town on her and her assets. 

now this is just pure speculation & I hope that doesn’t happen (and not like her family has proven to be trustworthy), but I just hope these people aren’t just promising her freedom and instead will turn on her.. Ingham has been around for forever, so why the good intentions now? 

Wait you’re actually making A LOT of sense! I’m starting to get scared... Doesn’t make sense that Ingham switched sides now after 12 years... Plus Jodi was carefully picked by Jamie and Lou, so she’s not really trustworthy... I want Britney out of this now :’( **** Jamie, **** Lou, **** Ingham and **** Jodi. She needs OUT.

I don’t know man... she seems to be stuck in the same place she was last year when the movement started, worse, she seems to be in the same square which she has been for the past 12 years, this is sad. What happened to that investigation into the cship that was happening? What happened to the 200K+ and 100K+ petitions? And now it’s possibly getting worse... with her cship being handed over to Jodi who has a terrible reputation. One thing I know for a fact is tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars from Britney’s money are going to several different angles and I fear that’s out of Jamie’s control, or maybe it is in his control, but Britney’s alledged $59M net worth will NEVER make sense to me. It should be $300M at the very least, there’s a lot of money missing and I feel a lot of people (that we are overlooking) are benefiting from it...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Wait you’re actually making A LOT of sense! I’m starting to get scared... Doesn’t make sense that Ingham switched sides now after 12 years... Plus Jodi was carefully picked by Jamie and Lou, so she’s not really trustworthy... I want Britney out of this now :’( **** Jamie, **** Lou, **** Ingham and **** Jodi. She needs OUT.

I don’t know man... she seems to be stuck in the same place she was last year when the movement started, worse, she seems to be in the same square which she has been for the past 12 years, this is sad. What happened to that investigation into the cship that was happening? What happened to the 200K+ and 100K+ petitions? And now it’s possibly getting worse... with her cship being handed over to Jodi who has a terrible reputation. One thing I know for a fact is tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars from Britney’s money are going to several different angles and I fear that’s out of Jamie’s control, or maybe it is in his control, but Britney’s alledged $59M net worth will NEVER make sense to me. It should be $300M at the very least, there’s a lot of money missing and I feel a lot of people (that we are overlooking) are benefiting from it...

Yea exactly. What happened to the court ordered investigation...?? Nothing adds up. 

Just want her to be happy And healthy and with her children :( 

• Love 3